Smart AC Inverter
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/26
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The Smart AC Inverter converts your 12-volt cigarette lighter outlet into the equivalent of a wall socket
- Replaces that annoying jumble of DC adaptor wires that you would need for using your portable electronic devices in your car
- A Smart AC Inverter lets you directly plug in your digital camera charger, cell phone charger, portable DVD player, laptop, camcorder charger or other gadgetry
- Works even when your car, truck or SUV is turned off
- Pick a 75, 120 or 150-watt model to match your electronic device's power requirements
- Some models include a USB port for devices that charge off of a USB cable
- Socket lock prevents power interruption to your Smart AC Inverter
- Low battery alarm and automatic shutoff keeps your Smart AC Inverter from fully draining your battery
- Built-in surge protector safeguards your expensive electronics from power surges
Your car and your home use electricity differently. That's why when you go to plug in your portable electronic device, it needs a special adaptor to work with the vehicle's 12-volt DC system.
A Smart AC Inverter replaces all these cluttering DC adaptors by tricking your cigarette lighter into believing that it is a wall socket. This lets you directly plug in your laptop, cell phone charger or other portable electronic devices.
Leave the DC adaptors in the dust. A Smart AC Inverter simplifies how you power your arsenal of on-the-go electronics. And since different gadgets have different power requirements, you can choose either a 75, 120 or 150-watt Smart AC Inverter.
No matter what size you select, your new Smart AC Inverter will be brimming with safety and convenience features. Each model comes equipped with a socket lock, a low battery alarm, an automatic shutoff, a cooling fan and an overload protector. Forever banish boredom from your car, truck or SUV.
- Make sure that you choose a model whose wattage meets or exceeds the minimum power requirement for your electronic device. For example: many laptops need at least 90-watts.
Smart AC Inverter Customer Reviews
27 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by fred b (okeechobee, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Tundra — Oct 07, 2013 8:08 PM
I found this AC Inverter to work great. Very easy to operate just plug it in your socket and it is ready to go
Reviewed by Larry O (Arlington, VA) — Jun 19, 2012 4:53 AM
... that (1) the manual says to recharge your cars battery by disconnecting the inverter and running the car for ten-twenty minutes, and (2) that the manual says the inverter must be unplugged prior to starting the car.