VIAIR 2" Tire Gauge
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/27 - 3/31
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Know and control your psi with the VIAIR 2" Tire Gauge
- Integrated bleeder valve lets you release air while you watch the pressure change on your VIAIR 2" Tire Gauge
- Ideal for off-roaders who need deflated tires for intense traction on dusty trails
- Built for precision-your VIAIR 2" Tire Gauge is accurate to within ±1%
- Comes in your choice of 0-35 psi or 0-100 psi range
- One Year Manufacturer’s Defect Warranty
Traditional tire gauges can measure pressure, but that's all. If you need to make an adjustment, you've got to take off the gauge, release some air, recheck the pressure, and hope that you didn't let out too much. VIAIR has created the holy grail of tire gauges: one that both reads and tweaks your tire's psi at the same time. It's equipped with an inline bleeder valve, so you can watch the pressure change on the dial as it's venting.
Never roll around on over or under inflated tires again. A quick check and alteration with your VIAIR 2" Tire Gauge puts you right on the level. When you're off-roading, it deflates your tires for the perfect gravel-grabbing traction. Back on the streets, use it to ensure you're riding on the right pressure for optimal fuel economy and least wear and tear.
Get the range you need-your VIAIR 2" Tire Gauge comes in either 0-35 or 0-100 psi measurements. Plus, the generous 2" face is easy to read. Backed by a 1-year warranty.
VIAIR 2" Tire Gauge Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Joel H (Clovis, NM) Reviewed for a 2007 Toyota Tundra — Apr 23, 2009 10:24 PM
Just as advertised! This is a reliabe, easy to read guage -- well worth the price. Thanks for outstanding service and delivery time.
Reviewed by Daniel F (Monroe, WA) — Apr 01, 2009 11:16 PM
I love the large size which allows me to read it without my glasses. The fact that it very accurate in the range that I most often use and that it holds its' reading until you are ready to take your next reading is a big plus. Just as important, being able to let air out of overinflated tires until you get exactly the right air pressure is a sweet deal!
Reviewed by Rush C (Titusville, FL) — Mar 12, 2009 7:00 AM
Excellent gauge. High quality construction and easy to use. It makes setting tire pressure very easy and accurate.
- portable air compressors for sale 33" tires
- pro comp 2""air down tire gauge
- tire garage
- viair 70p review
- audi bra
- dodge dash mats
- lexus accessories floor mats
- 2007 chevy silverado spare tire carrier
- dodge ram 1500 floor mats
- jeep wrangler step bars
- custom cargo mats for suv
- discount floor liners
- luggage carriers for vehicles