- The Auto Jumper recharges your car, truck or SUV's low battery without having to pop the hood
- Plugs into your vehicle's 12-volt outlet (the cigarette lighter), and transfers its stored power into your battery
- 10 minutes is all it takes for the Auto Jumper to breathe new life into your battery
- The Auto Jumper has a powerful, rechargeable Nickel-Cadmium core
- Easily recharge your Auto Charger by leaving it plugged into the cigarette lighter outlet, or use the wall-socket adaptor to charge at home
- LED light lets you know the charging status of your Auto Jumper
- Plug in the Auto Jumper when you change your battery so you don't lose your radio, clock or onboard-computer's presets
- Your new Auto Jumper is not affected by extreme heat or excessive cold
- The Auto Jumper only weighs 3lbs, and its dimensions, 2.5" x 7.5" x 1 7/8", allow you to store it away in your glove box
We've all been there. You leave your headlights on while you spend the afternoon shopping for the perfect pair of socks at the Mega Mall, and your car doesn't have the juice to start. With the Auto Jumper packed away in your vehicle, you'll never find yourself stranded again.
The Auto Jumper recharges your vehicle's low battery while you rest comfortably in the driver's seat. Simply plug the Auto Jumper into your cigarette lighter, let it sit for 10 minutes and you're ready to get back on the road.
The Auto Jumper's gut is full of powerful Nickel-Cadmium battery-cells, making it fully rechargeable. Just keep your Auto Jumper plugged in after your vehicle starts, and your emergency cache of energy replenishes itself. The Auto Charger's LED lights lets you know the charging status.
And the next time you replace your car, truck or SUV's battery, plug in the Auto Jumper to keep your radio, clock and onboard computer's settings intact.
Self Charge Auto Jumper Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Cleat G (LEWISVILLE, TX) Reviewed for a 1999 Mercedes-Benz SL-Class — May 06, 2014 6:36 AM
One of our cars is used infrequently, the battery goes dead. Try getting the trunk open to charge the battery when it's locked, there is no key and the remote fails because the battery is dead. No problem to get in the car. Have bought numerous 'devices' to open the trunk. None worked except the Self Charge Auto Jumper. Best buy ever.
Reviewed by Jack S (WAUSAU, WI) — Feb 26, 2014 9:23 AM
I like it to use portable 12 volts items in the house instead of having only from my vehicle (such as a charger to inflate small bike like tires,etc).
Reviewed by Christopher P (SAINT PAUL, MN) — Jan 14, 2013 12:14 PM
I bought this unit in hopes that if my car need just a little more juice to start this would come to my rescue. The day after I got this charger my car was in that situation and this Jumper did nothing.
Reviewed by Josue B (San Antonio, TX) Reviewed for a 2012 Mitsubishi Lancer — Jan 06, 2013 10:42 PM
Overall good product to help you get out of a bind. Used it on a friend's car and in no time car started running. I personally don't like jump starting other cars with cables, so this is a great alternative and it's as easy as just plugging it in.
Reviewed by ramazan a (rapid city, SD) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Taurus — Jan 02, 2013 8:24 PM
I haven't used it and hopefully I'm not using it in future. However, overall it seems good.
Self Charge Auto Jumper
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships By 1/27