- Breathe easy after imbibing a few cocktails—the AlcoHAWK Pro Breathalyzer gives you professional BAC results
- Its highly sensitive semiconductor oxide sensor is accurate up to 0.01% @ 0.10% BAC
- Built-in PressureCheck Technology tests to ensure a proper breath sample gets measured
- The AlcoHAWK Pro Breathalyzer is DOT-approved and holds FDA 501K Premarket Clearance
- Reads BAC between 0.00% - 0.40%
- LCD display for clear readouts
- The AlcoHAWK Pro Breathalyzer comes with 5 mouthpieces for greater hygiene
- Powered by one 9v battery and includes car power adaptor
- Hard carrying case and soft zipper pouch included
- 4 3/4" x 3 1/3” x 1”
- 1-year warranty
Gin and tonics. Hoppy pale ales. Singapore slings. Whatever your poison, a couple of rounds can leave your head swimming in a deep pool of inebriation and maraschino cherries. When the barkeep barks out “last call," you need to know whether you're fit to sit behind the wheel or whether you need a cab. Times like these call for the unmatched accuracy of the AlcoHAWK Pro Breathalyzer.
Not only does the AlcoHAWK Pro Breathalyzer utilize a state-of-the-art semiconductor oxide sensor, but it's also equipped with AirCheck Technology. AirCheck measures the amount of breath you blow in, ensuring that it received enough to give a proper read with 0.01% @ 0.10% BAC accuracy.
Because of its quality and accuracy, the advanced AlcoHAWK Pro Breathalyzer meets DOT standards as a breath alcohol screener. It boasts simple one-button operation and displays your results clearly on its LCD. Plus, it comes with a car power adaptor, hard carrying case, and a 1-year warranty.
- Don’t drink and drive—always bring a designated driver if you plan on bellying up to the bar
AlcoHAWK Pro Breathalyzer Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Glenn M (Plattsmouth, NE) Reviewed for a 2015 Chevy Silverado — Jan 20, 2015 9:18 AM
Decently made and fairly accurate. Compared to other roadside devices it works well and reads similarly. Fun as a party favor.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/27 - 3/01