- The most effective windshield washer fluid heating system available
- Dramatically improves the performance of your vehicle’s windshield washer system
- Quickly heats your washer fluid to 125 - 135°F before spraying
- System activates with your vehicle’s factory washer system
- Easily removes frost, ice, snow and other debris from your windscreen
- Not just for cold weather—clears bug grime, road oil, streaks and glare
- Heated fluid helps unblock clogged wiper-spray nozzles
- Powered by your vehicle’s electrical system—uses minimal energy
- Designed for an easy DIY installation Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Safe for all types of windshield glass and the environment
- Your AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater is backed by a 1-year warranty
Get ready to see the difference-literally-when you install the AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater. By heating your wiper fluid to over 125 degrees F, the AlphaTherm Washer Fluid Heater sprays your windshield with a super-heated mist of fluid for powerful cleansing.
Once installed, the AlphaTherm unit works in conjunction with your factory washer spray. Just activate the spray control and the heated fluid mists your windshield to clear ice and frost in winter-bug guts and road grime in summer.
The AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater bolts easily in your engine compartment and utilizes the fluid in your factory washer reservoir. Powered by your vehicle's electrical system, the washer fluid heater uses very little energy, yet is always ready to mist your windscreen with heated fluid.
The heated fluid also helps preserve the life and bolsters the effectiveness of your wiper blades. Plus, it unblocks frozen or clogged spray nozzles and keeps them clear for maximum coverage. Best yet, AlphaTherm backs your Windshield Washer Heater with a frost-free 1-year warranty.
AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater Customer Reviews
25 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Darin L (Arkansas City, KS) Reviewed for a 2011 Chevy Silverado — Feb 04, 2017 10:49 AM
Installation was straight forward and I had the whole job done in about 20 minutes. We had an ice storm a couple weeks after I installed this and it was much more effective at keeping the windshield clear and the wiper blades unfrozen so they worked correctly without a bunch of chattering and streaks...would definetly recommend!
Reviewed by Glen B (Plainfield, IN) Reviewed for a 2013 Honda Accord — Oct 14, 2016 8:16 PM
I just purchased this. I had seen a demo at the Louisville truck show in March. Installation was fairly easy. Needed adapters and connectors were included. Waiting on winter to try it out. So far so good!
Reviewed by Kyle D (North Royalton, OH) Reviewed for a 2010 Ford F-250 — Feb 19, 2015 7:58 PM
To install I had to buy a set of vacuum hose adapters since my vehicle had 1/4" tubing ($4 for the parts). I used two huge worm screw hose clamps to mount the bracket to my power brake booster, it works out well. Installation was easy once I figured out where to place the unit. In cold weather below 20F my wiper fluid will freeze to the windshield until the defroster warms the windshield, and I use high quality -20F fluid, wasn't expecting that.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/24 - 2/28