- The most effective windshield washer fluid heating system available
- Dramatically improves the performance of your vehicle’s windshield washer system
- Quickly heats your washer fluid to 125 - 135°F before spraying
- System activates with your vehicle’s factory washer system
- Easily removes frost, ice, snow and other debris from your windscreen
- Not just for cold weather—clears bug grime, road oil, streaks and glare
- Heated fluid helps unblock clogged wiper-spray nozzles
- Powered by your vehicle’s electrical system—uses minimal energy
- Designed for an easy DIY installation Download installation instructions (PDF)
- Safe for all types of windshield glass and the environment
- Your AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater is backed by a 1-year warranty
Get ready to see the difference-literally-when you install the AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater. By heating your wiper fluid to over 125 degrees F, the AlphaTherm Washer Fluid Heater sprays your windshield with a super-heated mist of fluid for powerful cleansing.
Once installed, the AlphaTherm unit works in conjunction with your factory washer spray. Just activate the spray control and the heated fluid mists your windshield to clear ice and frost in winter-bug guts and road grime in summer.
The AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater bolts easily in your engine compartment and utilizes the fluid in your factory washer reservoir. Powered by your vehicle's electrical system, the washer fluid heater uses very little energy, yet is always ready to mist your windscreen with heated fluid.
The heated fluid also helps preserve the life and bolsters the effectiveness of your wiper blades. Plus, it unblocks frozen or clogged spray nozzles and keeps them clear for maximum coverage. Best yet, AlphaTherm backs your Windshield Washer Heater with a frost-free 1-year warranty.
AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater Customer Reviews
21 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John M (Butternut, WI) Reviewed for a 2008 Chevy Avalanche — Feb 27, 2014 6:42 AM
Installation in a Tahoe was not easy, had to be creative and design a brackett to mount it, has to be verticle. No space on firewall. Does work great and heats the water automaticlly. So far so good... I don't leave my car outside at night, so as of yet not sure of its effectivness.
Reviewed by minh t (Pittsburgh, PA) Reviewed for a 2014 Honda Odyssey — Feb 11, 2014 8:49 PM
I bought this unit in hope that it will help me with the windshield washer nozzles froze up. I installed it for a week now,but still have problem with frozen nozzles, the unit does not put out hot water like it should. Very disappointed .
Reviewed by Alfred V (TUCSON, AZ) — Jan 11, 2014 4:23 AM
This product was easy to install as long as you have some common sense and follow directions. Recommend you view Videos on installation of product. Daughter has not commented on how well it works due to fair weather so far in her area.
AlphaTherm Windshield Washer Heater
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/30 - 1/05