- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The FileMaster has extra file storage room than the Standard Mobile Desk that can hold up to 50 standard-size file folders
- At just 13.25 lbs., the FileMaster mobile office is easy to carry to and from your vehicle
- Attaches to the passenger seat with a standard seatbelt
- The FileMaster Express provides the mobile efficiency you need
- Optional 400 Watt Power Inverter plugs into your 12V lighter plug, transforming your desk into an on-the-go charging station
- Inverter features 2 AC outlets, 2 USB ports, a high-speed cooling fan and boasts 800W of peak surge power—plenty to power all your gear
- Full non-skid surface keeps valuable items from sliding and falling
- Discreet compartments provide safe, out-of-view storage for your computer, phones and other valuables
When you work out of your vehicle, keeping brochures, files and important docs organized can be a rough road. Bring the AutoExec FileMaster on board and you'll have all the space you need for putting every paper in its place. But the FileMaster is more than just a filing cabinet, it's a complete mobile office. With the FileMaster mobile desk by your side, finding a flat writing surface is never an issue. The non-skid desktop keeps PDAs, mobile phones and laptops from disappearing under and between seats. And, there's plenty of storage space for all your essential office supplies. The FileMaster mobile office weighs in at an easy-to-manage 13.25 lbs. and securely locks into place with a standard seatbelt. 25.25"Lx20.5"Wx11"H.
AutoExec FileMaster Mobile Desk Customer Reviews
60 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Brian L (HENDERSONVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2016 Ford F-150 — Oct 26, 2016 10:46 AM
I wish I had gotten one of these a long time ago. It's better than I thought it would be. The only thing I wish was different was the 2nd file department. The files hang down into the storage area. I would like to see the file area enclosed like the other file area. It's not a huge problem though. The unit is a little pricey as well but with it being a specialized product I understand. It's perfect for my regular cab F150.
Reviewed by Andy C (Vacaville, CA) Reviewed for a 2016 Honda HR-V — Oct 15, 2015 2:01 AM
Practical design with non slip rubber top. Plenty of room to organize all my supplies in a compact unit. Got the inverted model. Money well spent.
Reviewed by Angela E (Tampa, FL) — Dec 31, 2014 9:29 PM
This is a great product! I work primarily from my vehicle and I have multiple files and desk items. It has brought order to my vehicle. No more sliding files or searching for the right one. It was easy to install, seems very durable, and has great storage capacity and compartments. My phone and tablet rest securely on the non-slide top. This is a must have for mobile office workers.
Reviewed by Patricia B (Bastrop, TX) — Dec 08, 2014 11:55 PM
The only thing I need to add is the slide out writing clip board. Should have ordered it that way to start with. Can I get it now?