Window Canvas Personal Expressions Window Graphics
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/02 - 3/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Let your voice be heard with unique vinyl window graphics
- Choose from pre-measured sizes for your small pickup, truck or SUV
- Made from 10-mil 50/50 perforated vinyl that lets you see through
- Printed on high speed full color digital ink jet printers using solvent-based inks
- Sticks to the exterior of your window with super-strength adhesive so your graphic stays put
- Washable by hand with soap and water
- Usable with rear window heater
- Remove by peeling back upper left corner
- Some cutting required for a perfect fit
- Backed by a 3-year workmanship warranty and a 1-year finish warranty.
Sci-fi and money and babes-oh my! Window Canvas Personal Expressions Window Graphics let you display your personality for the world to see. Camouflage for the hunter, kittens for the mom-there are so many options, it'll make your head spin.
Window Canvas graphics are made from strong 10-mil 50/50 perforated vinyl. The vibrant image, printed on high-speed, full-color digital ink jet printers, complements any vehicle. And, the miniscule holes allow you to see out while all everybody else sees is original taste.
Window Canvas Personal Expressions Window Graphics stick to the exterior of your back window with super-strength adhesive. They're washable by hand and can be run through most automatic car washes. And, you can remove your window graphic by simply peeling back the upper left corner. What's more, your Window Canvas graphic is backed by a 3-year warranty.
- Be sure to measure your vehicle’s rear window before choosing a size. Window Canvas Window Graphics are NOT CUSTOM. Trimming and cutting is required for an ideal fit.
- Window Canvas Window Graphic products MUST BE DRY for proper visibility. Use while wet IS NOT RECOMMENDED and will unsafely limit your view.
Window Canvas Personal Expressions Window Graphics Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen P (LAKE LINDEN, MI) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — May 16, 2013 4:28 PM
A functional sun screen that also looks good. Color scheme compliments the white truck. Easy to install if you follow the instructions and take your time.
Reviewed by terri h (Citra, FL) Reviewed for a 2009 Nissan Titan — Oct 13, 2009 6:32 PM
It took a little time to get it on, but after it was done it looks great, Its only been on a couple of day so far so good. The colors a bright.
Reviewed by Francis V (Canandaigua, NY) — Oct 09, 2009 2:01 AM
Adding the window canvas gives a great look to the truck. Very easy to apply. Only problem i see with the canvas is since I put it on the rear window of the truck cap it tends to get wet often and visability is very limited when wet.
Reviewed by Patricia H (Santee, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Honda Odyssey — Jun 02, 2009 11:57 PM
This is my third window graphic for my third vehicle. I have had one for my Ranger, Explorer and now Odyssey. This has been by far my favorite one. With my Ranger the graphic was very cartoonish. My second had greater detail but poor color resolution. This one has both vivid color and sharp detail. These have only improved over time. Today's graphics are made better to last longer, I recommend avoiding graphics with a lot of red as these bleach out fairly quickly. All American flag versions I have seen look terrible in a short time period and show great disrespect to our flag even if only in graphic form. The more you can garage a vehicle with these graphics the longer they last. A word of caution. If you live in an area with a lot of annual rainfall it is best to avoid these as they are impossible to see through wet. So-Cal, Arizona, New Mexico, Nevada and the like are the best regions in the country for these. They keep vehicles cooler and tend to have less precipitation.
Reviewed by Jack O (Germanton, NC) Reviewed for a 1993 Chevy S10 Pickup — Mar 30, 2009 9:56 PM
This product looks very good when completed. The only problem I see with it was the installation was a bit challenging for a novice. There was quite a bit of trimming that had to be done all around on my S10. I wish they would make these custom sized for particular vehicles. I am very pleased, however with the finished product.
- window canvas travel accessories
- vehicle lock boxes
- cigarette lighter jump starter
- graphic rear window shade
- audi floor mats
- center consoles for ford trucks
- f350 gun rack seat cover
- chevy center console
- chevy traverse luggage rack
- car mats for suv
- seat covers for pickups
- custom billet grilles