- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your vehicle clutter-free with Rampage Center Consoles
- Store cell phones, sunglasses, change, drinks and more in one convenient place
- Choose from 6 styles of sturdy consoles to fit your vehicle
- Available in charcoal, denim gray, denim black or denim spice, depending on style option
- Jeep center consoles fit 1979-1986 CJ and 1987-1995 Wrangler models
- Truck, Contractors and Minivan consoles fit vehicles with bench seat and center lap belt
- Easy installation with minimal or no drilling required
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
When you're banking a hard right or bouncing around off-road, the last thing you need is for sunglasses, change and your 32oz cola to start flying all over. But, if you don't have a place to hold your gear, it's exactly what happens.
That's where Rampage Center Consoles come in. These car consoles organize your odds and ends and hold everything in one central location.
Ideal for your '79-'95 Jeep, front or rear bench-seat truck or minivan, Rampage car consoles are designed to store a ton of stuff. And, with 6 styles to choose from, you can get the exact amount of space you need.
What's more, Jeep drivers can finally breathe easy, as Jeep-specific center consoles lock to keep grubby hands from grabbing your gear.
With 6 styles to choose from and 4 color options, depending on style, there's a Rampage center console for everyone. And, yours installs easily with minimal drilling or no drilling at all. Plus, these car consoles are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Rampage Center Consoles Customer Reviews
83 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Douglas A (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 1991 Buick Regal — Jul 25, 2016 6:35 AM
The Rampage is a good value and provides usable storage space in addition to extra comfort while driving.
Reviewed by Melvin D (Wilmington, NC) Reviewed for a 1991 Chevy Van — Jun 02, 2016 6:03 PM
I really liked the quality of this console & was going to use it my Chevy G20 van because I needed the height for the captains chairs in it. It was a bit narrow for my van but perfect for my brothers Dodge Caravan. So I gave it to him (the Grey also matched his interior). May buy another in the future. Not cheap plastic like others I've seen.