- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/30 - 8/03
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Keep your vehicle clutter-free with Rampage Center Consoles
- Store cell phones, sunglasses, change, drinks and more in one convenient place
- Choose from 6 styles of sturdy consoles to fit your vehicle
- Available in charcoal, denim gray, denim black or denim spice, depending on style option
- Jeep center consoles fit 1979-1986 CJ and 1987-1995 Wrangler models
- Truck, Contractors and Minivan consoles fit vehicles with bench seat and center lap belt
- Easy installation with minimal or no drilling required
- Backed by a 90-day warranty
When you're banking a hard right or bouncing around off-road, the last thing you need is for sunglasses, change and your 32oz cola to start flying all over. But, if you don't have a place to hold your gear, it's exactly what happens.
That's where Rampage Center Consoles come in. These car consoles organize your odds and ends and hold everything in one central location.
Ideal for your '79-'95 Jeep, front or rear bench-seat truck or minivan, Rampage car consoles are designed to store a ton of stuff. And, with 6 styles to choose from, you can get the exact amount of space you need.
What's more, Jeep drivers can finally breathe easy, as Jeep-specific center consoles lock to keep grubby hands from grabbing your gear.
With 6 styles to choose from and 4 color options, depending on style, there's a Rampage center console for everyone. And, yours installs easily with minimal drilling or no drilling at all. Plus, these car consoles are backed by a 90-day warranty.
Rampage Center Consoles Customer Reviews
72 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Juan C (El Cajon, CA) Reviewed for a 2000 Ford Ranger — Jul 20, 2015 2:28 PM
The reason I bought this item is to improve the original but if the only way I can use is with the middle seat belt than its worthless because no one would be able to seat in the middle seat other than that it looks great
Reviewed by Justin V (HUNTINGDON, PA) — Apr 28, 2015 8:18 PM
overall, everything o.k. to good with this console in my 2013 F150 base model. complaints are that cup holders don't accommodate large ("giant") travel mugs and the cup mortis is too shallow. cubby compartment of rather modest size--entire unit could be up to 2 inches wider to afford more room. screws in the binding/hinge that hold flip-top on loosen with every opening so cover slips with normal pressure from forearm when resting on top.
Reviewed by William N (Bethlehem, GA) Reviewed for a 2002 Chevy Silverado — Feb 28, 2015 12:56 PM
great item and perfect size for my truck. The seat belt attached broke within the first week, but I can live with it seating there.
- rampage travel accessories
- jeep stereo center console
- lap desk for car
- truck visor shelf
- acura floor mats
- center consoles for ford trucks
- mercedes benz window shade
- ford f150 gun storage
- lexus rx 350 sunshade
- tonneau cover tacoma
- customize car mats
- steering wheel leather wrap
- tailgate nets for pickups