We’re sorry. The information you have requested is temporarily unavailable.
Smart AC Inverter Part #2395 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Larry O (Arlington, VA) — Jun 19, 2012 4:53 AM
... that (1) the manual says to recharge your cars battery by disconnecting the inverter and running the car for ten-twenty minutes, and (2) that the manual says the inverter must be unplugged prior to starting the car.
Reviewed by Simon F (Seatac, WA) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Frontier — Jul 16, 2010 6:11 AM
This inverter is convenient, quiet and powerful. When going on long trips, it's easy to charge your video cameras, laptops, cell phones; anything with a normal outlet cable. I've bought 3 so far, my mom stole one and now I have one for each vehicle. Excellent product.
Reviewed by Laurent B (Clarkston, MI) Reviewed for a 2001 Jeep Wrangler — Dec 23, 2009 1:44 PM
Great inverter. Very compact, light, silent, looks good quality. Has been working fine. We have the one with one 120V and one USB.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships By 1/23
- Style:Smart AC 150 USB+ (2.1A)
- Part #:2395
- 150 watts of continuous power
- 450 watts peak surge power
- No load current draw = 0.15 Amperes
- Automatic shutdown at 10 Volts
- Single AC power outlet
- USB power outlet
- wagan mobile electronics
- suv inverter from dc to ac
- bracketon usb car charger with grip it mount
- silverline pro
- subaru accessories iphone
- back up sensors lexus
- lincoln aviator headrest dvd
- tva for ford truck headrests
- backup camera honda odyssey
- acadia dvd player
- automobile car floor mats
- car cover custom
- custom dash cover