- Put your seats to work with the Bestop RoughRider Soft Storage Seat Back Organizer
- Made specifically for Jeeps but fits most seats with headrests
- Features four pockets with dividers and two stretch-net cup holders
- Handle on top makes for easy portage when outside your vehicle
- Crafted from Bestop diamond-point fabric that matches your Jeep’s soft top
- Fabric is mildew and UV resistant for tough-as-nails durability
- Marine-grade thread prevents seams from splitting
- Your Bestop RoughRider Soft Storage Seat Back Organizer is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
Sure, seats are for sitting, but you can still put ‘em to work with the Bestop RoughRider Soft Storage Seat Back Organizer. Designed with storage-challenged Jeeps in mind, these car seat organizers work with any headrest-equipped seat. With 4 divided pockets and 2 stretch-net cup holders, the Bestop seat back organizer keeps you organized.
Crafted from rugged diamond-point fabric—the same material Bestop uses for their legendary Jeep soft tops—the Rough Rider seat back organizer is designed for years of durable use and abuse. And, just like their tops, Bestop uses marine-grade threads to keep seam splitting at bay in every climate.
The easy-to-use design quickly buckles and unbuckles from your seat back. An integrated handle make it easy to carry your gear around when you remove the organizer from your rig. And, to back up your seat back organizer, Bestop covers your RoughRider Soft Storage Seat Back Organizer with a 2-year warranty.
- Sold individually per seat
- Requires headrest for installation
Bestop RoughRider Soft Storage Seat Back Organizer Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Stephen S (Los Angeles, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Volkswagen Touareg — Dec 02, 2014 9:19 PM
This is a well built product that is also good looking. Surprisingly it fits snug to my seat. The only drawback I can see is that the cup holders on the sides are not practical for easy use. You have to use two hands to get the cup in. But if they were fixed and round they would take up back seat space. Overall, a great product.
Reviewed by Jamal R (Germantown, MD) Reviewed for a 2004 Nissan Armada — Mar 10, 2014 10:13 PM
I have a 2004 Nissan Armada and there was no where to attach the bottom hooks so after connecting a bungee cord to between the seats it works perfectly and helps my three sons stay organized and this keeps the wife happy. The materials are top notch in both look and feel, well worth the money. Why buy cheap only to buy again these will last a while.
Ships Between 7/28 - 8/01
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bestop travel accessories
- husky gearbox 2011 gmc
- smittybilt gear overhead console
- under seat gun storage
- mercedes benz floor mats with logo
- center consoles for ford trucks
- 2004 ford f-150 roof console
- 2006 gmc sierra center console
- silverado underseat storage
- luggage racks
- truck cover
- truck running boards