- Organize under your seat with the Bestop RoughRider Soft Storage Under Seat Organizer
- Designed to fit conveniently under your Wrangler driver seat or Wrangler Unlimited back seat
- Features two mesh pockets on the outside and two dividers on inside
- Crafted from Bestop diamond-point fabric—just like your Jeep’s soft top
- Mildew and UV-resistant fabric delivers tough-as-nails durability
- Marine-grade thread prevents seams from splitting
- Measures 12" L x 10" W x 6" H
- Your Bestop RoughRider Soft Storage Under Seat Organizer is backed by a 2-year limited warranty
No longer the land of lost French fries and loose change, it's time to take back the no-man's land under your jeep seat. The Bestop RoughRider Soft Storage Under Seat Organizer is designed to fit perfectly under the driver seat or the back seat of your Wrangler Unlimited. With two mesh pockets on the outside and two dividers on inside, this soft storage under seat organizer keeps your gear secure.
Made from the same material that Bestop uses for their legendary Jeep soft tops-rugged diamond-point fabric-the RoughRider under seat storage unit is designed for maximum off-road use and abuse. And, to make sure your organizer stands up to the elements, Bestop uses marine-grade threads on the seams, again, just like their tops.
Measuring 12" L x 10" W x 6" H, your Bestop under seat organizer fits under Jeep seats, and also fits under most other vehicle seats. Best yet, Bestop backs your RoughRider Soft Storage Under Seat Organizer with a 2-year warranty.
- Sold individually per seat
- Though originally designed for 07-13 Wrangler and Wrangler Unlimited, the Under Seat Organizer is useful and useable in a wide variety of vehicles
Bestop RoughRider Soft Storage Under Seat Organizer Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by George G (Lake Oswego, OR) Reviewed for a 2010 Jeep Wrangler — Feb 12, 2014 2:23 PM
Perfect fit for the center rear seat area under the seat supports. Nice design. A little expensive for the size, but a great grab-n-go item.
- Ships Between 7/07 - 7/09
- What Do You Drive?