- Keep your gear secure with the Bestop Under Seat Locking Storage Box
- Custom made to fit your Jeep Wrangler
- Mounts directly beneath the driver seat
- Excellent location to conceal valuables and still have easy access
- Finished with a durable textured black powder coat
- Easy no-drill install—mounts using OEM seat riser bolts
- Crafted from heavy-duty, 16-gauge carbon steel
- Sliding drawer provides 205 cubic inches of secure storage space
- Locks tight with high-tech, pick-resistant lock
- Includes two keys
- Does not interfere with driver's seat adjustment
- Your Bestop Under Seat Locking Storage Box is backed by a 1-year warranty
Jeep Wranglers are known for off-road prowess, but they're also known for easy access. Meaning that a crafty crook can easily snag your valuables. So, keep your gear secure inside the steel walls of the Bestop Under Seat Locking Storage Box. Mounting under the driver seat of your Jeep Wrangler, the Bestop under seat lock box keeps your stuff away from prying eyes and sticky fingers.
Crafted from heavy-duty, 16-gauge carbon steel and finished with a rugged, textured black powder coat, your Bestop locking storage box is virtually impenetrable. And, thanks to the high-tech, pick-resistant lock and two included keys, there are no weak links in this strong box.
The space under your seat is a great spot to conceal valuables and still have easy access to them. But never fear, this box is made just for Jeeps, so it never interferes with your driver's seat adjustment. Plus, it mounts right to the factory seat riser bolts with no drilling needed. And to secure this deal, Bestop backs your Under Seat Locking Storage Box with a 1-year warranty.
Bestop Under Seat Locking Storage Box Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by William A (Highlands Ranch, CO) Reviewed for a 2008 Jeep Wrangler — Apr 06, 2016 9:38 PM
I received the unit and installed it that evening. It went in flawlessly, and does not interfere with the seat operation. I do keep the seat forward two settings from full back now, to keep the front of the unit hidden from outside. The unit is sturdy. There are no roller bearings in the slides. Lube it first. Also, the drawer only slides out about halfway, making the back hard to access. The key is your only pull. Adding a handle would be better.
Reviewed by Matthew W (HARKER HEIGHTS, TX) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Wrangler — Nov 15, 2014 8:29 AM
Nice size, good fit, but once I installed it could not open the drawer. Had to remove and shake to get locking lever to move and open drawer. When you move the under seat wire assembly make sure to use two zip ties not one; at front of seat and toward back of seat.
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- bestop travel accessories
- husky truck box
- jeep wrangler custom floor marts
- under back seat storage box
- mercedes benz window shade
- center consoles for ford trucks
- chevy truck bed liners
- ford f-150 center console
- mazda cx9 window shade
- under seat storage chevy silverado
- auto air filters
- roof cargo carrier
- tonneau covers for pickup trucks