- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make the most out of your truck bed with a Truck Hammock
- Offers multiple functionalities – can be used as a tonneau, cargo net or hammock
- Easy to install (O-rings, buckles and J-hooks included)
- Spacious enough to fit three people, measuring 56” x 56” and 79” diagonally
- Webbing is made out of polyester and can hold up to 6000 lbs
- Can also be used on boats or as an off-vehicle hammock
- Water resistant for enhanced durability
- Folds up neatly to ensure a tidy space when not in use
- Made in the USA
- Your Jammock Truck Hammock is backed by a 6-month warranty
A Jammock for Trucks is just what you need to enjoy some much needed R&R whenever you’re on the road. While its main use is as a hammock, you can also enjoy it as a tonneau, a cargo net or even on a boat.
Measuring 56” x 56” and 79” diagonally, this top-of-the-line hammock is spacious enough to fit up to three people and the strong polyester webbing ensures it can hold up to 6000 lbs, while its water resistant capabilities allow for long-term use without damage. Each hammock also includes the O-rings, buckles and J-hooks needed for an easy installation.
Proudly made in the USA, your Jammock Truck Hammock is backed by a 6-month warranty.
- Your truck bed must have four stake pockets to accept 1” wire J-hooks or you must be willing to drill your own holes
- Stake pockets cannot be less than 60” or more than 72” from each other
- Your truck bed must be at least 18” deep from the top of the stake pocket to the floor