- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the legendary power of Rigid with you everywhere with the Rigid Halo Torch LED Flashlight
- Up to 10x brighter than the Mini Maglite, producing a full 800 raw lumens of power from a single LED
- Stash it in your nightstand or pack it along with your camping gear or roadside supplies
- Switch between five different modes: High (800 lumens), Medium (500 lumens), Low (200 lumens), Flasher and SOS Strobe (Morse Code)
- Boasts a peak distance of 942’
- Built from black anodized aluminum that’s impact and water resistantce
- Comes with a rechargeable Li-ion battery that runs a full 3 hours on High
- 110V wall charger and AC/DC car charger included
- Made in the USA
- Backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
You trust Rigid Lights on your off-roader. Now, you can pack the same technology into your glove box, nightstand or back pocket with the Rigid Halo Torch LED Flashlight. It cranks out a staggering 800 raw lumens from a single high-output LED—that's 10x brighter than the comparably sized Mini Maglite.
Range is not an issue for your Rigid Halo Flashlight. At full strength, it blasts a beam up to 942' down field—plenty far to spot skunks around your campsite or the circuit breaker at the back of your basement. Plus, you can switch between two softer beam strengths, a flasher mode and an SOS (Morse code) setting.
From stormy suburbs to rocky trails, your Rigid Industries Halo Flash Light has the backbone to survive any environment. Wrought from black anodized aluminum, it rolls with the punches and withstands water, too. It runs off a single rechargeable Li-iIon battery with up to 3 hours of runtime, and it comes with an AC/DC charger to power up at home and on the go. Better still, it's backed by a Limited Lifetime Warranty
Rigid Industries Halo Torch LED Flashlight Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by Glen D B (Dallas, TX) Reviewed for a 2003 Ford Ranger — Feb 20, 2016 11:56 AM
In my opinion the Halo is very useful for me because I use a flashlight more often than most people , my work requires a small powerful flashlight. Also buying batteries would not be an option . Thanks, Glen