- Put your valuables on lockdown inside the Rugged Ridge Deluxe Stereo Security Center Console
- Tailor made for a perfect fit in your Wrangler
- It’s equipped with a locking compartment that’s big enough to hold your entire stereo and other valuables you don’t want stolen
- For maximum defense, you can permanently mount your sound system inside this Jeep console
- An additional oversized compartment is perfect for stashing tools, maps and all your other odds and ends
- The padded top gives you a comfortable spot to rest your arm while you drive
- Adjustable cup holders boost your drink-carrying capacity
- Installs securely with only minor drilling
- 90-day warranty
You're Jeep is engineered to go anywhere, from the deepest jungles to the driest deserts. What it wasn't designed to do, though, is keep sticky-fingered thieves out of your cockpit. Before some unscrupulous bandit makes off with your valuables, lock them away inside the protective Rugged Ridge Stereo Security Center Console.
Like a heavy-duty locker for your 4x4's cabin, the Rugged Ridge Deluxe Stereo Security Center Console sports a safe compartment that's perfectly sized for housing your sound system. Whether you want to stash your face plate when you park or mount the entire deck inside, it's roomy enough to accommodate. Plus, this locking center console has an additional, larger storage bay to hold maps, flares and tools. It's even got adjustable cup holders for your tall boys of Monster and a padded arm rest for a more relaxed ride.
Thanks to its custom design, the Rugged Ridge Deluxe Stereo Security Center Console fits perfectly in your off-roader. And, after drilling a few holes in your floorboard, it bolts down securely and won't shift, slide or bounce around even when you're barreling over backcountry roads. To top it off, your Jeep Wrangler center console comes with a 90-day warranty.
Rugged Ridge Deluxe Stereo Security Center Console Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Randall S (PALESTINE, TX) Reviewed for a 1987 Jeep Wrangler — Jan 19, 2014 3:32 PM
Just got the Rugged Ridge Console with an AM/FM radio installed. The quality of the product along with the additional security made a great improvement to the vehicle.
Ships By 2/22
- What Do You Drive?