- Armor up your center console with the Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Cover
- Custom made to fit your specific vehicle’s center console
- Sports your vehicle’s officially licensed logo
- Protects console against stains, odor, sweat, spills, pets and scratches
- Gives your arm a comfortable and sweat-free spot to rest
- Designed to easily slide over the center console lid for a form fit
- Crafted from 100% cotton terry/velour that’s soft to the touch
- Contoured seams with elastic trim make for a tight fit
- Back sleeve pocket holds all your quick-grab items
- Machine washable
- Your Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Cover is backed by a 30-day limited warranty
The center console is a great place to stow your on-the-go essentials. And if auto makers did their job right, it would be an even better place to rest your elbow. But since most consoles are made of hard plastic or unforgiving vinyl, your arm becomes a sweaty mess long before you reach point B. Until now—meet the Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Cover.
Wrapping your center console with 100% cotton terry/velour, Seat Armour console covers create a cozy spot for your hardworking elbow. And to give passengers a taste of your automotive allegiance, the Seat Armour center console cover is emblazoned with the official logo of your favorite vehicle.
Not only does it represent your vehicle right, the Seat Armor logo console cover fits your vehicle perfectly. Contoured seams and underlying elastic trim easily slide over the center console cover for a tight, form fit. And to back this deal with some armor of its own, Seat Armour covers your Automotive Logo Center Console Covers with a 30-day limited warranty.
- Works with bucket seat model vehicles only
Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Covers Customer Reviews
12 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Jeff B (COSTA MESA, CA) Reviewed for a 2014 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jan 19, 2017 10:00 AM
When I purchased my jeep I bought seat/cargo covers right away because of my dogs, but couldn't find console cover so I was worried about it being trashed from claws. Now no stress, just peace of mind knowing it's covered!! Thanks so much
Reviewed by james b (BRISTOL, CT) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Dec 20, 2015 11:10 AM
The logo in the pic is not the logo you get. The logo on the actual cover is thin. It looks like they sent these to a uniform company that normally embroiders names on work shirts and said, "his name is Jeep". The real jeep logo letters are thick, like 1/2" thick. The letters on the one I got were 3/16" maybe 1/4" thick. Very obviously not an authentic Jeep logo. I wish it had no logo at all because its a nice center console cover. Thick bath towel material. Fits good with some tugging.
Ships Between 8/21 - 8/23
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- seat armour travel accessories
- car plug in heating pads
- tonno pro tri-fold
- towing brake pads
- center consoles for ford trucks
- tesla floor mat
- 2012 honda crv sunshade
- f350 gun rack seat cover
- ford floor mats f350
- performance air intake system
- replacement rearview mirror
- vehicle chrome accessories