- Armor up your center console with the Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Cover
- Custom made to fit your specific vehicle’s center console
- Sports your vehicle’s officially licensed logo
- Protects console against stains, odor, sweat, spills, pets and scratches
- Gives your arm a comfortable and sweat-free spot to rest
- Designed to easily slide over the center console lid for a form fit
- Crafted from 100% cotton terry/velour that’s soft to the touch
- Contoured seams with elastic trim make for a tight fit
- Back sleeve pocket holds all your quick-grab items
- Machine washable
- Your Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Cover is backed by a 30-day limited warranty
The center console is a great place to stow your on-the-go essentials. And if auto makers did their job right, it would be an even better place to rest your elbow. But since most consoles are made of hard plastic or unforgiving vinyl, your arm becomes a sweaty mess long before you reach point B. Until now—meet the Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Cover.
Wrapping your center console with 100% cotton terry/velour, Seat Armour console covers create a cozy spot for your hardworking elbow. And to give passengers a taste of your automotive allegiance, the Seat Armour center console cover is emblazoned with the official logo of your favorite vehicle.
Not only does it represent your vehicle right, the Seat Armor logo console cover fits your vehicle perfectly. Contoured seams and underlying elastic trim easily slide over the center console cover for a tight, form fit. And to back this deal with some armor of its own, Seat Armour covers your Automotive Logo Center Console Covers with a 30-day limited warranty.
- Works with bucket seat model vehicles only
Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Covers Customer Reviews
5 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shawn F (Tucson, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Ford Mustang — Dec 30, 2014 10:22 AM
The material is soft and definitely keeps your arm cool. The pouch allows me to store my phone so I'm digging around for it while listening to my music. Worthwhile product.
Reviewed by Michael R (Clarksville, TN) Reviewed for a 1998 Jeep Wrangler — Sep 11, 2014 6:11 AM
I wish the cover would stay attached to the console lid. If you open the lid, the cover comes off. I have to put the cover back on the console at least twice a day. I
Seat Armour Automotive Logo Center Console Covers
- Ships Between 4/20 - 4/22
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- seat armour travel accessories
- lap desk for car
- overhead storage for trucks
- where can i buy bench seat console for my car ?
- subaru car floor mats
- center consoles for ford trucks
- f350 gun rack seat cover
- 2009 toyota highlander floor mats
- 2012 honda crv sunshade
- car wind deflectors
- pickup box covers
- steering wheel covers leather