- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Gas up with the Smittybilt Universal Gas Can Carrier
- Mounts a standard 5-gallon steel gas can or water can to any flat surface
- Channel construction provides strength and rigidity
- Spring loaded clamp releases the gas can quickly
- Hold down adjustment tab is lockable for security (padlock not included)
- Optional wheel-specific adapters mount your carrier to your spare tire
- Your Smittybilt Universal Gas Can Carrier is backed by a 1-year warranty
When you're out on the trail, it's important to have your liquid assets in order—fuel and water. Problem is, gas cans and water cans are big, bulky, heavy, unstable and in the way—until now. With the Smittybilt Universal Gas Can Carrier, you can mount your 5-gallon gas can or water can to any flat surface in, on or around your rig. And, with the optional wheel adaptors, you can even hang it off your spare tire.
Rugged channel construction makes your Smittybilt gas can holder super strong and super rigid. That way it can handle the heft of a full can with no worries. The Smittybilt gas can rack also features a spring-loaded clamp that releases your can quickly. And, the hold down adjustment tab is lockable for maximum can confidence.
When it comes to mounting the Smittybilt universal gas carrier to your spare tire, Smittybilt designed it right. The wheel-specific adapters mount to the three lug studs that attach the spare tire to your vehicle. And even better, Smittybilt fuels your confidence by backing your Universal Gas Can Carrier with a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- smittybilt travel accessories
- adarac tonneau truck rack
- aem brute force cai
- car battery cigarette charger
- center consoles for ford trucks
- hyundai dash mat
- 2005 dodge durango floor mats
- 2012 camry sun shade
- f350 gun rack seat cover
- how much do bull bars cost
- diesel chips and programmers
- suv car top carrier