- Enjoy safe driving without cracking open your safe with the affordable Thule CB-12 Tire Chains
- CB-12 Tire Chains are Thule’s best-priced snow chains for passenger vehicles
- Ruggedly constructed for powerful traction over snowy roadways
- Chain links are built from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Color-coded assembly points for straightforward installation
- Thule CB-12 Tire Chains require only 12mm of wheel well clearance
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Thule covers your CB-12 Tire Chains with a 1-year warranty
Save yourself some extra scratch for hot chocolates and schnitzel at the ski lodge-carry along Thule CB-12 Tire Chains. These no-nonsense snow chains may not have all the bells and whistles of costlier alternatives, but they give you exactly what you need: sure footing on snowy highways.
Don't let their economical price fool you. These snow chains are 100% Thule and live up to the demanding standards set by the world's sport-hauling experts. Each pair of CB-12 Tire Chains is designed to make sure you reach your destination no matter how nasty the conditions get.
Best of all, your Thule CB-12 Tire Chains are built for simple installation. Each assembly point on these snow chains is color coded, so you won't have to do any guesswork while kneeling in the snow. They require only 12mm of tread clearance, come in a handy carry case, and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thule CB-12 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
28 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Hoang H (SAN FRANCISCO, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Toyota Prius — Dec 27, 2014 8:28 PM
Just got back from Tahoe (Dec 26, 2014) and these chains saved my car from getting stuck in the snowstorm! Be patient with installation. After few times, now I put them on with my eyes closed! I highly recommend these tire Chains! Happy New Year!
Reviewed by Steven A (BRAINERD, MN) Reviewed for a 2009 Volkswagen Jetta — Feb 10, 2014 2:14 PM
Try the installation before you leave home! Instructions included but mainly a series of confusing pictues that seem to include multiple models- worthless. Go to YouTube to see a installation but don't expect to do it as quick in practice. My biggest problem was untangling the chains. Once untangled, installation is not that hard. After a short distance the chains knocked against the wheel well and I had to stop and tighten them. No problem, but it seemed like 30-35 mph is about all the speed you'll want to do with them installed. During removal take care to not drive over the red latches as you drive out or they'll break or bend. Also, you'll need to stop with the cable in top dead center as you installed it, or it'll be hard to reach to unhook. Once on though, they'll do the job like nobody's business.
Reviewed by nicholas z (BOULDER, CO) — Jan 30, 2014 8:16 PM
They're a decent install, solid material. Definitely added that next level of traction, additionally some comfort here in the back country of Colorado's bittersweet winter weather shakedown.
Reviewed by moshe s (BROOKLYN, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Toyota Camry — Jan 22, 2014 9:42 AM
My car became a snow mobile. 13 inches. Snow great traction. .. must practise installation few times or you will be frustrated. .. 30 mph max. .. down side of smart car traction control engages slows car ..mmc Thule great quality ...... go for it a must
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/28 - 7/30