- Enjoy safe driving without cracking open your safe with the affordable Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains
- CB-12 Tire Chains are Thule’s best-priced snow chains for passenger vehicles
- Ruggedly constructed for powerful traction over snowy roadways
- Chain links are built from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Color-coded assembly points for straightforward installation
- Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains require only 12mm of wheel well clearance
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Thule covers your Konig CB-12 Tire Chains with a 1-year warranty
Save yourself some extra scratch for hot chocolates and schnitzel at the ski lodge-carry along Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains. These no-nonsense snow chains may not have all the bells and whistles of costlier alternatives, but they give you exactly what you need: sure footing on snowy highways.
Don't let their economical price fool you. These snow chains are 100% Thule and live up to the demanding standards set by the world's sport-hauling experts. Each pair of CB-12 Tire Chains is designed to make sure you reach your destination no matter how nasty the conditions get.
Best of all, your Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains are built for simple installation. Each assembly point on these snow chains is color coded, so you won't have to do any guesswork while kneeling in the snow. They require only 12mm of tread clearance, come in a handy carry case, and are backed by a 1-year warranty.
Thule Konig CB-12 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
36 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Stevy L. D (CLEVELAND, GA) Reviewed for a 2007 Volvo V50 — Jun 21, 2016 3:51 AM
I havent had the opertunity to use my tire chains at this time. I will update my reveiw when i do. I have installed them and it was a breeze. Easy on and off. The chain material appear to be of goid quallity and not to bulky for my wifes smaller car.
Reviewed by Dan C (CONROE, TX) Reviewed for a 2015 Volkswagen Passat — Mar 22, 2016 7:11 AM
The chains appear to be of a nice quality and are very easy to put on with their color coordinated indicators but the draw chain is no where near long enough to correctly tension the chains. I'm sure they can be used with additional bungee cords but that is not the point of buying a specific item for a given application.
Reviewed by Dan l (LOGAN, OH) — Jan 29, 2016 8:45 AM
Easy install,taking off more difficult but only installed once taken off once. I will say it will become a breeze with more experience.Makes me feel safe in deep snow gets around well.Cannot run over 25 mph without being annoyed on cleared pavement but chains are not meant to be run on clean pavement anyway.I drove about 40 miles on clean pavement meaning no snow or ice chains held up no breaks. Thule cb12 will work for me since I might only need to chain up 2x a year.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code snow20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/20 - 2/22
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule winter driving accessories
- sota drt wheels
- fia grill cover
- master blaster dryer
- ford grill covers
- dashboard covers for ford trucks
- toyota all weather car mats
- snow plow for chevy silverado
- tire chains for prius
- chips for dodge ram 1500
- chip for truck
- discount auto seat covers
- pickup tonneau cover reviews