- Spend more time on the slopes and less time on your knees—Thule CS-10 Tire Chains are Thule’s fastest snow chains to mount and remove
- Simply slip them on, and their unique self-tensioning system snugs them up and keeps them riding tight
- Exclusive quick-release mechanism makes removing your Thule CS-10 Tire Chains easier than running a bunny slope
- Armed with asymmetrical diamond-patterned links and icebreaker reinforcements for sure traction on snow and ice
- Chain links are built from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Requires a mere 10mm of wheel well clearance
- Thule CS-10 Tire Chains are designed for passenger vehicles only—they do not work on trucks and SUVs
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Thule backs your CS-10 Tire Chains with a 1-year warranty
Let's face it: no one looks forward to installing snow chains. Rolling around in sludgy snow while your fingers freeze on the tiny metal clasps is no way to kick off a ski trip or a morning commute. You can't avoid using chains when you need them, but you can cut the mounting time to its minimum with a set of CS-10 Tire Chains.
Engineered for lickety-split installation, your Thule CS-10 Tire Chains use a patented self-tensioning system. They automatically snug up against your tire, so you don't have to monkey around with clasps. Plus, they're equipped with a quick-release mechanism for equally speedy removal.
Best of all, Thule CS-10 Tire Chains are built for tremendous traction. The combined action of the asymmetrical diamond-pattern chain and the icebreaker reinforcements bite down on the road for sure handling in snow and ice. Your Thule CS-10 Tire Chains come in a handy case that store right in your trunk, and they're covered with a 1-year warranty.
Thule CS-10 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
9 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Wilmer A (Benicia, CA) — Dec 03, 2014 11:23 PM
The self centering makes it simple to install. And the feature to disconnect the back latch with the easy one handle pull -simple! I recommend it!
Reviewed by Peter C (SHARON, CT) Reviewed for a 2013 Volkswagen Jetta — Jan 16, 2014 8:11 PM
Seem to be a good value for quality chains, high tech, light but durable, not the chains of years past...
Reviewed by Eric S (PINE, CO) Reviewed for a 2002 Volkswagen Jetta — Dec 31, 2012 6:19 AM
Recently we moved to the mountains of Colorado and i got these chains for my wife's car. We decided on this brand cause they seemed to have a good reputation,we have a good amount of snow this year and these prove to be the best investment we could have made. I would recommend these if you are considering buying chains,Auto anything is the place to get them thanks a lot. Eric
Reviewed by James C (Pasadena, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Mini Cooper — Dec 09, 2012 9:53 AM
I have done a 'check' installation of these chains, and I like the whole design. They have an aggressive pattern for turning, braking, and accelerating. I have not had them in the snow yet, but I do not fear what I might encounter in the Great Smokies on my way home from Durham, NC to Pasadena, Ca on I-40. I was raised in snow/ice country and know the score. Great purchase for me! A big 'thank you' to the man who helped me with the online purchase. He met my need for last minute purchase.
Reviewed by Edwin G (PORTLAND, OR) — Nov 19, 2012 11:38 AM
The chains sold for my tire size (225-50 R 17) simply do not fit. The vehicles's hub is too large to permit the cord to pass behind the tire as directed. Otherwise (unfortunately) the design is extremely clever. Will not work for a BMW 328.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 2/08 - 2/10