- Blaze a trail over snowy streets and icy highways with Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains
- XB-16 Tire Chains are Thule’s best-priced snow chains for SUVs and trucks
- Built tough for solid traction over snowy roadways
- Chain links are constructed from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Color-coded assembly points for straightforward installation
- Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains require 16mm of clearance along the top and inner wheel-well
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Your Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains come with a 1-year warranty
Getting there is half the fun, but twice the battle when the sky starts dumping a load of slippery snow on your path. For peak traction at a fraction of the price, arm your auto with Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains. Specifically engineered for SUVs and trucks, XB-16 Tire Chains deliver the grip you need to plow through both blizzards and light sprinklings of snowflakes.
Don't let their economical price trick you into thinking that the Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains are weak in the knees. These snow chains are 100% Thule and live up to the high standards set by the world's sport-hauling experts. Your pair of XB-16 Tire Chains is constructed to achieve one goal: ensuring you reach your destination safe and sound no matter how nasty the conditions get.
Best of all, you won't pull your hair out in frustration trying to install your Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains. All assembly points are color coded to guide you through the straightforward mounting process. They need only 16mm of wheel well clearance, come in a handy carrying case, and are backed with a 1-year warranty.
Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
14 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Fred S (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 11, 2014 3:08 PM
Have not had to use them yet but and any use will be limited. I did put them on as a test and it was quite easy. Found a good video on line that showed a complete installation. I would recommend viewing. I'm a bit concerned that there is plastic clips that the tightening chain runs through. We'll see. Chain quality looks very good for the price.
Reviewed by William T (Whippany, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 28, 2013 5:00 AM
Bought these as a "just in case" for my Tacoma Prerunner. Nice case, easy to install, but you would want to practice putting them on before you have to put them on. Definitely would recommend.
Reviewed by Carl-Johan W (Cupertino, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford C-Max — Jan 02, 2013 10:55 PM
I have only mounted the chains, and made a little test drive on a bare street. I haven't tested them for real yet. However, they are very easy to install. The numerous videos on youtube are easier to understand than the pictures only manual that came with the chains.
Reviewed by Ted B (San Juan Capistrano, CA) — Feb 14, 2012 11:52 AM
I am planning to use the chains soon. Waiting for snow. Please disregard the ease of installation and quality ratings. I had to put something down to submit review.
- Save 20% Use Promo Code save20
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/24 - 10/26
There are no customer reviews for this product
- best snow chains
- glacier twist-link snow tire chains
- hitchmate snow donut ultra tire traction aids reviews
- thule cs-10 tire chains
- volkswagen tire chains
- jeep wrangler grill cover
- bmw snow chains
- chevy tahoe assessories
- snow plow for toyota tacoma
- ford ranger tire chains
- steering wheel wrap
- cover seats for cars
- pickup bed cover