- Blaze a trail over snowy streets and icy highways with Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains
- XB-16 Tire Chains are Thule’s best-priced snow chains for SUVs and trucks
- Built tough for solid traction over snowy roadways
- Chain links are constructed from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Color-coded assembly points for straightforward installation
- Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains require 16mm of clearance along the top and inner wheel-well
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Your Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains come with a 1-year warranty
Getting there is half the fun, but twice the battle when the sky starts dumping a load of slippery snow on your path. For peak traction at a fraction of the price, arm your auto with Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains. Specifically engineered for SUVs and trucks, XB-16 Tire Chains deliver the grip you need to plow through both blizzards and light sprinklings of snowflakes.
Don't let their economical price trick you into thinking that the Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains are weak in the knees. These snow chains are 100% Thule and live up to the high standards set by the world's sport-hauling experts. Your pair of XB-16 Tire Chains is constructed to achieve one goal: ensuring you reach your destination safe and sound no matter how nasty the conditions get.
Best of all, you won't pull your hair out in frustration trying to install your Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains. All assembly points are color coded to guide you through the straightforward mounting process. They need only 16mm of wheel well clearance, come in a handy carrying case, and are backed with a 1-year warranty.
Thule Konig XB-16 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
17 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Johnny K (SAN DIEGO, CA) Reviewed for a 2009 Ford F-250 — Dec 28, 2016 5:28 PM
Had R-3 conditions at 8000ft and these chains took me down and back up the mountain without any problem! They are fairly simple to install once you've practiced. The directions included suck. I'm happy with their performance and curious how many trips they'll run.
Reviewed by Fred S (TUCSON, AZ) Reviewed for a 2006 Toyota Tacoma — Dec 11, 2014 3:08 PM
Have not had to use them yet but and any use will be limited. I did put them on as a test and it was quite easy. Found a good video on line that showed a complete installation. I would recommend viewing. I'm a bit concerned that there is plastic clips that the tightening chain runs through. We'll see. Chain quality looks very good for the price.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 3/28 - 3/30
There are no customer reviews for this product
- thule winter driving accessories
- heated windshield washer fluid
- hypertech interceptor
- sota ssd wheels
- hyundai dashboard covers
- toyota cargo mats
- volkswagen tire chains
- jeep snow plows
- kia van windshield covers for snow
- f250 roof rack
- bike rack for trucks
- custom fitted floor mats
- led headlight bulbs for cars