- Blaze a trail over snowy streets and icy highways with Thule XB-16 Tire Chains
- XB-16 Tire Chains are Thule’s best-priced snow chains for SUVs and trucks
- Built tough for solid traction over snowy roadways
- Chain links are constructed from hardened Manganese Nickel Steel Alloy for intense durability
- Color-coded assembly points for straightforward installation
- Thule XB-16 Tire Chains require 16mm of clearance along the top and inner wheel-well
- Comes in a handy case along with installation gloves and a kneeling pad for clean mounting
- Sold in pairs
- Meets all American and European regulations
- Your Thule XB-16 Tire Chains come with a 1-year warranty
Getting there is half the fun, but twice the battle when the sky starts dumping a load of slippery snow on your path. For peak traction at a fraction of the price, arm your auto with Thule XB-16 Tire Chains. Specifically engineered for SUVs and trucks, XB-16 Tire Chains deliver the grip you need to plow through both blizzards and light sprinklings of snowflakes.
Don't let their economical price trick you into thinking that the Thule XB-16 Tire Chains are weak in the knees. These snow chains are 100% Thule and live up to the high standards set by the world's sport-hauling experts. Your pair of XB-16 Tire Chains is constructed to achieve one goal: ensuring you reach your destination safe and sound no matter how nasty the conditions get.
Best of all, you won't pull your hair out in frustration trying to install your Thule XB-16 Tire Chains. All assembly points are color coded to guide you through the straightforward mounting process. They need only 16mm of wheel well clearance, come in a handy carrying case, and are backed with a 1-year warranty.
Thule XB-16 Tire Chains Customer Reviews
13 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by William T (Whippany, NJ) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 28, 2013 5:00 AM
Bought these as a "just in case" for my Tacoma Prerunner. Nice case, easy to install, but you would want to practice putting them on before you have to put them on. Definitely would recommend.
Reviewed by Carl-Johan W (Cupertino, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford C-Max — Jan 02, 2013 10:55 PM
I have only mounted the chains, and made a little test drive on a bare street. I haven't tested them for real yet. However, they are very easy to install. The numerous videos on youtube are easier to understand than the pictures only manual that came with the chains.
Reviewed by Ted B (San Juan Capistrano, CA) — Feb 14, 2012 11:52 AM
I am planning to use the chains soon. Waiting for snow. Please disregard the ease of installation and quality ratings. I had to put something down to submit review.
Reviewed by Cynthia O (Bishop, CA) Reviewed for a 2011 Toyota 4Runner — Oct 04, 2011 8:55 AM
I can put them on by myself, but you need to practice a couple times first. We have not had any snow yet--I will also practice once in snowy conditions. I felt they were worth the extra money (about $100.) as I could put them on by myself in an emergency, but I really do not plan to be driving around in R3 conditions (4WD + chains).
Thule XB-16 Tire Chains
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 12/01 - 12/03
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.