- Ships Between 9/01 - 9/03
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your auto's cranking and cycling with the power-packed OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery
- Two batteries in one—the Yellow Top is a true dual purpose starting and deep cycle battery
- Ideal for performance autos, bumping stereo systems, bouncing hydraulic systems, racecars without charging systems, off-roaders with winches, diesel trucks, and any other vehicle with demanding electronics
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
From bumping stereo systems to hard-pulling winches, power-hungry accessories gobble up traditional car batteries faster than hot dogs at a competitive eating match. Keep your electronics fully fed with the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery. This dual purpose deep cycle and starting battery cranks out enough juice to satisfy the most demanding gear.
The difference between the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery and old-school car batteries comes down to the guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology ensures maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output, ultra low ohms and nearly twice the lifespan of traditional batteries.
Forget about carrying around a bottle of distilled water in your trunk—your OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. Plus, OPTIMA backs your Yellow Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery Customer Reviews
35 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris J (West Linn, OR) — Aug 07, 2015 9:53 PM
I purchased the yellow top Optima for my Escalade. I recently had an aftermarket stereo with 2 subs, 1200 watt amp, iPad installed in the dash and an alarm installed. I had the factory "Inerstate Mega Tron 2" battery and it was losing power to my lights on a regular basis (even when I did not have the stereo up very loud) and now that I've installed the yellow top Optima, there is no issue with power. Installation was as easy as it should be. Everything works perfectly. ????
Reviewed by Ralph W (Camden, NC) Reviewed for a 2008 Ford Expedition — Jun 19, 2015 12:27 AM
I have bought Optmia batteries in the past from local dealers. Now that I`ve found Auto Anything I`ll be buying from them. Good job guys.
Reviewed by reed c (saratoga, CA) Reviewed for a 2008 Toyota Tacoma — Feb 27, 2015 3:34 PM
I use one for the truck and the second one with a inverter to power ALL my camping gear so I can camp in luxury!! My Tacoma has built in inverter and I use it with my Battery Tender to keep my #2 Optima charged ! !