- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave the jumper cables at home—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery has power to spare
- Delivers the fiercest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- This starting battery is perfect for daily drivers, classic cars, weekend racers and show cars
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
Can you really trust that junky black battery under your hood? Before you're stranded in a busy parking lot with no juice, make the switch to the most reliable car battery in town: the OPTIMA Red Top. This power-packed pacemaker delivers the strongest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery and lasts up to twice as long as old-school lead-acid batteries—when you turn your key, you know your engine will fire up.
What sets your OPTIMA Red Top Battery apart from traditional car batteries is its guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology guarantees maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output and ultra low ohms.
You won't need to tote around a bottle of distilled water—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. And, OPTIMA backs your Red Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Red Top Battery Customer Reviews
106 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (Anna Maria, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 Subaru Impreza — Jun 06, 2016 2:16 PM
Replaced stock Subaru battery which leaked acid and which was already getting weak after 2 years. Original battery previous to that lasted about 3 years and also leaked. Optima AGM does not leak. Cranking seems good Size slightly smaller than stock but fit well with stock tray and tie downs. I used the bottom spacer to elevate the battery. Cables fit fine.
Reviewed by Herbert G (Poinciana, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Chevy Corvette — May 25, 2016 5:57 AM
I really didn't need a new battery when I purchased my new Optima Red Top. My current battery, also an Optima Red Top, is six years old. Absolutely perfect in every way, but I felt like I might be stretching it a little. Most batteries I've owned in the past fail after 3-4 years.
Reviewed by James C (Biloxi, MS) Reviewed for a 2006 Nissan Pathfinder — May 05, 2016 4:32 PM
I am very satisfied with my OPTIMA Red Top Battery. Its seems like my vehicle starts up with more punch. The installation was very easy. I used one of the two boosters that came with the battery to fit perfectly into the battery compartment. I received my battery in two days (ordered on Wednesday and received it Friday. WOW.
Reviewed by Justin C (TALLAHASSEE, FL) Reviewed for a 2011 GMC Sierra — May 03, 2016 4:23 PM
The entire ordering process was extremely easy and delivery was within 4 days(surprisingly compared to others) and the package came with all adaptors. Was literally a 10 minute change only bc GM makes it difficult.
- jumping car battery truck
- energizer all in one jump starter
- braille battery in motorcycle
- optima yellow top batteries
- volvo car seat covers
- jaguar floor mats with logo
- mercedes benz rubber floor mats
- optima battery chrysler 300c
- battery for hummer h2
- scion xa optima red top
- seat cover
- billet grille
- cargo carrier