- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave the jumper cables at home—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery has power to spare
- Delivers the fiercest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- This starting battery is perfect for daily drivers, classic cars, weekend racers and show cars
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
Can you really trust that junky black battery under your hood? Before you're stranded in a busy parking lot with no juice, make the switch to the most reliable car battery in town: the OPTIMA Red Top. This power-packed pacemaker delivers the strongest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery and lasts up to twice as long as old-school lead-acid batteries—when you turn your key, you know your engine will fire up.
What sets your OPTIMA Red Top Battery apart from traditional car batteries is its guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology guarantees maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output and ultra low ohms.
You won't need to tote around a bottle of distilled water—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. And, OPTIMA backs your Red Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Red Top Battery Customer Reviews
89 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Zoran S (PLEASANTON, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford Explorer — Nov 14, 2015 8:21 AM
Works like a charm with my explorer. The only problem I had is connecting plus terminal since explorer has a particular shape for it, and it didn't quite fit at first, but I somehow manage after little "persuasion".
Reviewed by Hassan M (GLEN BURNIE, MD) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Altima — Oct 28, 2015 8:59 AM
Fast shipping and car starts up like a champ. I purchase this battery because my stock battery was about to tap out and I didn't feel like buying another battery in 3-4 year so I got this battery.
- jumping car battery truck
- energizer all in one jump starter
- braille battery in motorcycle
- optima yellow top batteries
- volvo car seat covers
- jaguar floor mats with logo
- mercedes benz rubber floor mats
- optima battery chrysler 300c
- battery for hummer h2
- scion xa optima red top
- seat cover
- billet grille
- cargo carrier