- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Light-weight 12V design delivers power that won’t bog you down
- Sealed valve regulated technology delivers no spill, no corrosion and no maintenance performance
- Dual terminal design allows for a variety of mounting positions
- Stainless steel terminals prevent loose battery connections
- Includes brass auto terminals designed for high-amp situations
- Solid top lead connectors hold everything together
- Green manufacturing powers you up without destroying the planet
- Individually tested, fully charged and ready to be installed when you receive it
- Pick-up the mounting hardware to make installation a breeze
- Available in the ultra-light carbon fiber design
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
When you're ready to sup' up your vehicle with the latest in performance battery power, Braille No-Weight Batteries deliver the impressive potency you're looking for without any excess baggage. Choose from a variety of sizes that deliver the CCA (Cold Cranking Amps) and AH (Amp/Hr rating) you need for any audio, racing or street application. And, don't forget to pick up the mounting hardware to make installing your new Braille Battery a breeze.
Braille No-Weight Batteries are packed full of features that make them a great choice for your vehicle. The sealed valve regulated technology means that you don't have to worry about spills, corrosion or maintenance. And with the stainless steel dual terminals you can mount your new battery horizontally or vertically. Even better, Braille uses green manufacturing processes and recycled materials so you can get performance power that doesn't deplete the planet. Plus, your new Braille No-Weight Battery is individually tested, fully charged and backed by a 1-year warranty.
Braille No-Weight Batteries Customer Reviews
59 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Matthew S (Bay Harbor Islands, FL) Reviewed for a 2001 Ford Focus — Nov 20, 2014 8:12 AM
I took a big little gamble by getting the smallest of the AGM Braille batteries, because my car has a small, low compression 4 cylinder motor. The battery has just enough juice to start her up every time, even in this cooler weather. Battery is so much smaller than OEM, that I had to use the pink stuffing that came in the box to squeeze it in place in the battery holder. I keep mindful not to have the radio, AC blower on while cranking the motor, to save all the juice for the start.
Reviewed by Steve M (Muskego, WI) — Jun 29, 2014 6:00 PM
Bought a second battery to replace exact one that just won't hold a charge after 3 years. Battery is mounted on the floor behind the passenger seat and even rubber mounted I believe the vibration just killed it. Bought the same one this time since I really like the power, light weight and packaging. Hope this might last a bit longer.
Reviewed by Paul R (Southgate, MI) Reviewed for a 2012 Chevy Camaro — May 24, 2014 8:24 PM
Going from the 45 lb. factory batt. in my 12 Camaro was a great idea, which I should have done right off the bat. Lighter car= more nimble, faster acceleration, less wear and tear on suspension and brakes, gas milage, there's no bad part to making a car lighter.