Braille Endurance Batteries
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/10 - 3/12
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Upgrade your OE battery with these direct-fit replacements
- Highest cranking power and longest run time in their class
- Patented sealed valve regulated technology delivers no spill, no corrosion and no maintenance power
- Longer battery life and green manufacturing help to preserve the environment
- Backed by a 5-year warranty
For performance power that delivers the audio, racing and street muscle that you're looking for, Braille Endurance Batteries are a great choice. These high-quality batteries are designed to be direct-fit replacements for your existing OE part. This means that you can get the increased power and run time without a complicated installation. Plus, Braille Endurance Batteries have the highest cranking power and longest run times in their class.
Your new Braille Endurance Battery features the patented sealed valve regulated technology, which means no spills, no corrosion and no maintenance to worry about. And the longer battery life and use of recycled materials means that your new volts are easier on the environment. Even better, you know that your new battery is up to the challenge. Braille Endurance Batteries have taken several performance race cars across the finish line in first place. And, they're backed by a durable 5-year warranty.
- Please reference your owners manual or existing battery to determine which BCI Group battery your vehicle requires.
Braille Endurance Batteries Customer Reviews
7 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Mercurio P (Lusby, MD) Reviewed for a 2007 Chevy Suburban — Nov 18, 2011 5:55 PM
Car wouldn't start the three days after I put this battery in. Cranking Amps were 100 less than advertised. Would not recommend. Go with a Die Hard or Interstate.
Reviewed by Kyle T (Gilbert, AZ) — Nov 03, 2011 2:54 AM
For a 2006 4Runner V8, I chose the Braille over Optima and DieHard Platinum. I felt the quality was best with the Braille and it has not let me down yet. Good clean starts in all weather conditions and no more flickering of the lights when idling. I removed the stickers as I wanted the engine bay to have a cleaner appearance.