- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your auto's cranking and cycling with the power-packed OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery
- Two batteries in one—the Yellow Top is a true dual purpose starting and deep cycle battery
- Ideal for performance autos, bumping stereo systems, bouncing hydraulic systems, racecars without charging systems, off-roaders with winches, diesel trucks, and any other vehicle with demanding electronics
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
From bumping stereo systems to hard-pulling winches, power-hungry accessories gobble up traditional car batteries faster than hot dogs at a competitive eating match. Keep your electronics fully fed with the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery. This dual purpose deep cycle and starting battery cranks out enough juice to satisfy the most demanding gear.
The difference between the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery and old-school car batteries comes down to the guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology ensures maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output, ultra low ohms and nearly twice the lifespan of traditional batteries.
Forget about carrying around a bottle of distilled water in your trunk—your OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. Plus, OPTIMA backs your Yellow Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery Customer Reviews
49 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by robert m (Surprise, AZ) Reviewed for a 2007 Dodge Ram — Aug 16, 2016 4:33 PM
This is my second yellow top. It's really hard to get the full life out of battery's living here in Arizona. The summer really kills them. But I will only have the optima batteries in my vehicles.
Reviewed by Stephen L (NORTH PORT, FL) Reviewed for a 2004 Jeep Grand Cherokee — Jul 28, 2016 11:23 PM
Any battery better work well with an ownership of only one month, after I put on a wench and after four years I have an opinion.
Reviewed by Christopher G (DICKSON, TN) Reviewed for a 2012 Honda Ridgeline — Jun 07, 2016 9:53 AM
Best battery I ever bought. Very reliable especially if you have a high powered sound system in your car. Will probably buy another one the next time I need one.
- jumping car battery truck
- braille battery b3121 acura tl
- energizer power inverter
- jump starter with air compressor
- toyota brush guards
- lexus winter floor mats
- jeep floor liners
- honda fit car battery
- the best battery for a 2011 nissan titan
- battery for s-type jaguar
- bike rack for suv
- billet grilles
- garage accessories