- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your auto's cranking and cycling with the power-packed OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery
- Two batteries in one—the Yellow Top is a true dual purpose starting and deep cycle battery
- Ideal for performance autos, bumping stereo systems, bouncing hydraulic systems, racecars without charging systems, off-roaders with winches, diesel trucks, and any other vehicle with demanding electronics
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
From bumping stereo systems to hard-pulling winches, power-hungry accessories gobble up traditional car batteries faster than hot dogs at a competitive eating match. Keep your electronics fully fed with the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery. This dual purpose deep cycle and starting battery cranks out enough juice to satisfy the most demanding gear.
The difference between the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery and old-school car batteries comes down to the guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology ensures maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output, ultra low ohms and nearly twice the lifespan of traditional batteries.
Forget about carrying around a bottle of distilled water in your trunk—your OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. Plus, OPTIMA backs your Yellow Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery Customer Reviews
54 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Chris M (Council Grove, KS) Reviewed for a 2000 Chrysler Town and Country — Dec 19, 2016 1:17 PM
Quick and easy install, and my vehicle did not require the provided spacers. I went with the Yellow Top so I can run my accessories longer with the engine off. Very pleased and looking forward to years of trouble free use.
Reviewed by Ronald Y (Wonder Lake, IL) Reviewed for a 1998 Chevy Corvette — Sep 07, 2016 5:40 AM
AutoAnything was the best, the first battery arrived damaged in shipping and I had a replacement the next day I could not believe the customer care, that's correct "customer care" that this company provided. I choose the Optima yellow top for my 98 Corvette that will sit November to March.I lot of people on the corvette forum had good comments on Optima so I choose this based on others past experience.