- What Do You Drive?
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Electrify your auto's cranking and cycling with the power-packed OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery
- Two batteries in one—the Yellow Top is a true dual purpose starting and deep cycle battery
- Ideal for performance autos, bumping stereo systems, bouncing hydraulic systems, racecars without charging systems, off-roaders with winches, diesel trucks, and any other vehicle with demanding electronics
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
From bumping stereo systems to hard-pulling winches, power-hungry accessories gobble up traditional car batteries faster than hot dogs at a competitive eating match. Keep your electronics fully fed with the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery. This dual purpose deep cycle and starting battery cranks out enough juice to satisfy the most demanding gear.
The difference between the OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery and old-school car batteries comes down to the guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology ensures maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output, ultra low ohms and nearly twice the lifespan of traditional batteries.
Forget about carrying around a bottle of distilled water in your trunk—your OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. Plus, OPTIMA backs your Yellow Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Yellow Top Battery Customer Reviews
39 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Alexander E V (Fremont, CA) Reviewed for a 2004 Toyota Tundra — Oct 24, 2015 8:45 AM
Great battery so far. I have not had this battery long, but so far so good. I use it for my high powered stereo I installed. Only time will tell. It looks great in my truck. I have heard good things about this battery and wanted to try it out. I gave it 4 stars for now and time will tell if I give it 5 stars later.
Reviewed by Ken C (Kirkland, WA) Reviewed for a 1992 Mitsubishi 3000GT — Sep 14, 2015 7:46 PM
This is my second one my last one died after 20 years, no kidding. Although I hear the company is not as good as it was back then I am hopping new one is just as good.
Reviewed by Chris J (West Linn, OR) — Aug 07, 2015 9:53 PM
I purchased the yellow top Optima for my Escalade. I recently had an aftermarket stereo with 2 subs, 1200 watt amp, iPad installed in the dash and an alarm installed. I had the factory "Inerstate Mega Tron 2" battery and it was losing power to my lights on a regular basis (even when I did not have the stereo up very loud) and now that I've installed the yellow top Optima, there is no issue with power. Installation was as easy as it should be. Everything works perfectly. ????
- jumping car battery truck
- braille battery b3121 acura tl
- energizer power inverter
- jump starter with air compressor
- toyota brush guards
- lexus winter floor mats
- jeep floor liners
- honda fit car battery
- the best battery for a 2011 nissan titan
- battery for s-type jaguar
- bike rack for suv
- billet grilles
- garage accessories