- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave the jumper cables at home—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery has power to spare
- Delivers the fiercest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- This starting battery is perfect for daily drivers, classic cars, weekend racers and show cars
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
Can you really trust that junky black battery under your hood? Before you're stranded in a busy parking lot with no juice, make the switch to the most reliable car battery in town: the OPTIMA Red Top. This power-packed pacemaker delivers the strongest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery and lasts up to twice as long as old-school lead-acid batteries—when you turn your key, you know your engine will fire up.
What sets your OPTIMA Red Top Battery apart from traditional car batteries is its guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology guarantees maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output and ultra low ohms.
You won't need to tote around a bottle of distilled water—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. And, OPTIMA backs your Red Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Red Top Battery Customer Reviews
82 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by John C (Safety Harbor, FL) — Sep 18, 2015 9:01 PM
not only was it a good price but the shipping service was excellent. The Redtop sure does the job with my 84 El Camino. Fully charged and ready to drop right in.
Reviewed by Jeffrey M (Huron, OH) Reviewed for a 2001 Chevy Corvette — Sep 17, 2015 9:17 PM
I bought this battery to eliminate the possibility of acid leaking onto wiring and other electronics which are located under the battery in my car. It has plenty of power and starts the car instantly. It also looks much better than the old Interstate that it replaced.
Reviewed by Phillip T (HALLSTEAD, PA) Reviewed for a 2009 Jeep Liberty — Aug 25, 2015 6:41 PM
The battery was shipped on time and was packaged securely. No issues with packing materials, if anything it was protected more than I had anticipated; great job AutoAnything! Nothing major to write about, its a battery and we will see how long it lasts, but first couple of crank overs were a lot better than OEM battery!
Reviewed by ADI P (Danville, CA) Reviewed for a 2012 Nissan Xterra — Aug 11, 2015 6:58 AM
I found the Red Top battery to be utterly reliable and able to be mounted in any position, upright, on the side or end. I have one mounted on it's side, due to fitting a high amp unit in my 2006 C6 Z06 for years and enjoy the greater ampacity and longevity compared to the standard unit. The one I just purchased to replace the factory unit is in my 2012 Xterra mounted normally and is performing very well. The Red Tops have been my choice of battery for reliability and performance for years now.
- optima batteries
- optima yellow top batteries
- jump starter and air compressor
- braille battery in motorcycle
- dodge dashboard covers
- mercedes rubber floor mats
- volkswagen car mats
- step bars for dodge trucks
- mud flaps for toyota tacoma
- 2005 ford f150 battery size
- cheap dash mats
- custom rubber floor mats for cars
- rotors and pads