OPTIMA Red Top Battery
- Ships Between 3/26 - 3/30
- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Leave the jumper cables at home—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery has power to spare
- Delivers the fiercest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery
- Lasts up to twice as long as traditional lead-acid car batteries
- This starting battery is perfect for daily drivers, classic cars, weekend racers and show cars
- Fully sealed and 100% maintenance free—never needs watering
- Packed with OPTIMA's ingenious Spiralcell Technology for 15x greater vibration resistance over old-school batteries
- Spill-proof even when turned 180°, giving you the freedom to mount your OPTIMA battery in almost any position
- Cranks out plenty of juice even in extreme temperatures
- Multiple sizes available
- 36-month warranty
Can you really trust that junky black battery under your hood? Before you're stranded in a busy parking lot with no juice, make the switch to the most reliable car battery in town: the OPTIMA Red Top. This power-packed pacemaker delivers the strongest 5-second starting burst of any OPTIMA battery and lasts up to twice as long as old-school lead-acid batteries—when you turn your key, you know your engine will fire up.
What sets your OPTIMA Red Top Battery apart from traditional car batteries is its guts. Instead of using flat sheets of impure lead, OPTIMA batteries are loaded with tightly coiled columns of 99.999% pure lead. This Spiralcell Technology guarantees maximum vibration resistance, unbeatable output and ultra low ohms.
You won't need to tote around a bottle of distilled water—your OPTIMA Red Top Battery is completely sealed and 100% maintenance free. You can even rotate your OPTIMA battery a full 180° without it dripping a drop. And, OPTIMA backs your Red Top Battery with a 36-month warranty.
OPTIMA Red Top Battery Customer Reviews
70 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Robert L (Delmar, DE) Reviewed for a 2000 Toyota 4Runner — Mar 07, 2015 8:13 AM
This replaces my Optima orange top which had been in my 4Runner for 10 yrs. Expect that long of life for this red top. No battery slobbering on itself causing corrosion and voltage loss, no maintenance whatsoever.
Reviewed by ryan r (Hanover, MN) Reviewed for a 2002 GMC Savana — Feb 18, 2015 9:18 PM
This battery is worth every penny. Just buy it, you won't be disappointed. We have a remote start on our conversion van that is parked outside in Minnesota. -10 degrees and it starts strong with absolutely no hesitation. I'll never buy anything else again.
- optima batteries
- optima yellow top batteries
- jump starter and air compressor
- braille battery in motorcycle
- dodge dashboard covers
- mercedes rubber floor mats
- volkswagen car mats
- step bars for dodge trucks
- mud flaps for toyota tacoma
- 2005 ford f150 battery size
- cheap dash mats
- custom rubber floor mats for cars
- rotors and pads