- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Make a strong connection with AC Delco Battery Cables
- High-quality copper electric cables with cast-lead terminal connections at the battery end
- Factory-crimped copper alloy cable terminals ensure electrical connectivity
- Durable outside insulation protects the copper cable from oil, acid, heat and ozone
- Meets SAE J1127 requirements – rated for continuous use at temps up to 257° F (125° C)
- Embedded steel skeleton in casting provides more reliable electrical connection
- Casting overlaps cable insulation to prevent cable corrosion
- Your AC Delco Battery Cable is backed by a 12-month limited warranty
Soup up your vehicle starts with an ACDelco Replacement Battery Cable. These premium OE replacements features quality copper electric cables with cast-lead terminal connections at the battery end. Insulated against damage from severe under-hood conditions. Meets SAE J1127 requirements. 12-month limited warranty.