- Travel with your own service station: the ePower360 eFlex Portable Jump Starter
- It’s both a powerful 1000A peak output jump starter and a 100psi air compressor
- Powered by a self-contained 12V lead acid battery for years of dependability
- Features a 400W modified sine wave power inverter with two 120V AC outlets—plus a 5V 2100mA USB port to charge mobile electronics
- A pair of LED flashlights is built -in for powerful illumination under the hood
- Reverse hookup polarity protection ensures every charge is safe
- Comes complete with heavy-duty jumper cables and clamps
- Download Information Sheet (PDF)
- Your ePower360 eFlex Portable Jump Starter boasts a 1-year warranty
Never stop at another service stations or call for roadside assistance again. With the ePower360 eFlex Portable Jump Starter, you’re in control of your rig’s destiny. First, it’s a high-powered battery jumper with 1000A of peak output. Second, it’s a pack-along air compressor that delivers 100psi. Whether it’s a dead battery or a flat tire, your ePower360 eFlex Portable Jump Pack has you covered.
There’s plenty of space in the trunk to pack along your ePower360 eFlex Portable Battery Jump Starter. Its compact design leaves plenty of room for the rest of your gear, and it also sports a 5V USB port and two 120V AC outlets to refuel your portable electronics on the road.
The powerful cranking power of your ePower360 eFlex Jump Start Battery Pack comes from its power plant: a self-contained 12V lead acid battery. It comes with two LED flashlights for peering into your engine compartment at night. Reverse hookup polarity protection ensures every jump is safe and successful. Better still, your ePower360 eFlex Jump Starter Battery includes a 1-year warranty.
ePower360 eFlex Portable Jump Starter Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review
Reviewed by William H (Middleburg, VA) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jun 28, 2017 6:06 AM
I bought this for the purpose of having a portable jumper for my tractor. The charging circuit on the tractor is flakey and I haven't been able to transport it to have it diagnosed and repaired. A couple of times I have been stranded in the field only to have to drive the truck down to the tractor to jump it. So this portable battery appeared to be the perfect solution. Unfortunately on the first use, the rotating switch that engages the jumper cables didn't work. I repaired it.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/15 - 12/19
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.