- The ePower360 Linx Vehicle Boost Assist Power Cable charges your battery without popping the hood
- Incredibly simple to use—plugs into any 12V cigarette outlet to trickle-charge between a live ride and a dead one
- Start up in as little as 10 minutes
- Integrated digital feedback display shows the charging progress
- Full 19’ long cable makes it easy to tether two cars
- Protected against shorts with a built-in fuse
- Download Information Sheet (PDF)
- Your ePower360 Linx Vehicle Boost Assist Power Cable includes a 1-year warranty
Jumping a dead battery is a real hassle. Greasy engine compartments and questionable jumper cables can leave your hands dirty and your head spinning with uncertainty. With the ePower360 Linx Vehicle Boost Assist Power Cable, you never have to pop the hood to jump your ride.
Using the ePower360 Linx Battery Booster is a breeze. Simply plug one end into your dead car’s 12V outlet and plug the other end into a running vehicle’s 12V outlet. Power trickles through from the strong battery to the weak, and in as little as 10 minutes you’re good to go—all without a single hood popped. And since the cable is a generous 19’ long, it’s easy to tether cars no matter how they’re parked.
Safety comes first with the ePower360 Linx Cigarette Lighter Battery Adaptor. It features a built-in fuse to guard against short circuits, so you can charge with total confidence. Plus, you can follow the charging progress with the integrated digital feedback display. Better still, your ePower360 Linx 12V Cigarette Lighter Battery Charger includes a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 12/12 - 12/14
There are no customer reviews for this product
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
- epower360 batteries
- energizer car jump starter
- t-max battery
- where can i buy yellow top battery
- smart car seat covers
- ford rubber floor mats
- jeep grill guards
- replacement battery for 2007 toyota sequoia
- the best battery for a 2011 nissan titan
- what battery charger do i need for subaru outback
- truck bed
- automobile bras
- rubber auto floor mats