- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Never get stranded again with a POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter
- Measures 5.2”L x 3”W x 1”H and weighs just 8oz—small enough to fit in your pocket
- 200 amp jump start port is capable of starting any car, truck, SUV or motorcycle
- Provides up to 20 jumps on each charge, one charge lasts for 6 months unused
- Charge all your electronic devices including tablets, cell phones, GPS units, PSPs, MP3 Players and more
- Features a 3-function LED flashlight—flashlight, strobe and Coast Guard approved S.O.S.
- X1 Portable Jump Starters are available in select color options
- Includes a 12V DC car charger, 100-240VAC charger, USB to 3-way accessory adapter and jumper cables
- Not for use on diesel engines (choose the POD X5 Jump Pack for diesel engines)
- Your POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter is backed by a 3-year warranty
Being marooned in the middle of nowhere is a scary situation. Guarantee you’re able to resuscitate your dead battery from literally anywhere with a POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter. Delivering 200 amps of power from the palm of your hand, the POD X1 Portable Battery Pack is capable of jump-starting any car, truck, SUV or motorcycle—up to 20 times with each charge.
POD X1 Jump Starters measure just 5.2”L x 3”W x 1”H and weigh in at 8oz, making this compact powerhouse easy to take on-the-go. You can even use your POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter to charge all your electronic devices including tablets, cell phones, GPS units, PSPs, MP3 Players and more.
X1 Portable Jump Starters feature an LED flashlight with three useful functions – flashlight, strobe light and Coast Guard approved S.O.S. signal. X1 Jump Packs are available in select color options and include a 12V DC car charger, 100-240VAC charger, USB to 3-way accessory adapter and jumper cables. Your X1 POD Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter is backed by a 3-year warranty.
POD X1 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter Customer Reviews
8 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Glenn S (SCOTTSDALE, AZ) Reviewed for a 2014 Chevy Impala — Aug 14, 2016 5:53 PM
I got this unit for emergency power for my motorcycle. It is small and compact and doesn't weigh much and that's a definite plus. About a week after I received it the battery dies in my wife's car at her work, so I jumped at the chance to test the POD. It jump started her 6 cylinder Impala with no problem, and I've since used it to jump start my daughter's 4 cylinder Hyundai Elantra and a 6 cylinder Hyundai Santa Fe.
Reviewed by shane n (BURLINGTON, IA) — Jul 02, 2016 9:11 AM
Super super awesome power in such a small size I use it daily for my laptop and phone and one day when it was cold I jump-started three cars with it going to get another one so I can have one at home and one of the car
Reviewed by Brian O (ASHEVILLE, NC) Reviewed for a 2000 Chevy Suburban — Jun 23, 2016 4:46 AM
Have not had to use on vehicle yet (hope to never), but out of box the jump started is compact, with its own carrying bag. It comes with some cables used for charging other devices. Took a couple hours to get to full charge. the jumper cables look pretty small, but then again you don't have to connect to another car 15 feet away. Look forward to never having to use...
- pod batteries
- battery charger maintainer
- energizer battery charger air compressor
- energizer manteiner 1000 battery charger
- jaguar dash cover
- acura rubber mats
- austin healey car cover
- battery for s-type jaguar
- what battery charger do i need for subaru outback
- corvette batteries
- civic 2005 window wind deflectors sale
- lloyd custom floor mats trucks
- nice seat covers for trucks