- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- The POD X10 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter provides life-giving power on-demand
- Cutting-edge polymer technology produces a staggering 1,000 cranking amps for 12V or 24V machines
- Uses a high-temperature battery cell, aluminum shell and fireproof ends
- Suitable for starting large-scale construction equipment, vehicles and boats
- Dimensions measure 2.5”L x 2.5”W x 7.2”H with a weight of about 2.2 lbs
- Output of 5V, 2A, and an input of 15V, 1A, with a starting current of 400A and peak current of 1000A
- Includes 2 adapter cables, 1 home charger and 1 smart jumper cable with clamps
- Ships with detailed, easy-to-read user manual and clamp instructions
- Your POD X10 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter is backed by a 3-year warranty
The power to resurrect any dead car, heavy machinery or speedboat battery is yours when you invest in a first-rate POD X10 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter. One of the safest and most powerful mini jump starters on the market, the X10 uses groundbreaking lithium polymer technology capable of generating a remarkable 1,000 cranking amps for 12V or 24V machines – equaling a fast and automatic jump start every time.
This portable jump pack boasts a battery cell resistant to high temperatures, an aluminum shell and fire-proofed ends for more reliable service over time. It has an output of 5V, 2A, an input of 15V, 1A, with a starting current of 400A and peak current of 1000A – all within a relatively small frame. Measuring only 2.5”L x 2.5”W x 7.2”H with a weight of about 2.2 lbs, it transports easily, carefully and safely packed within a black waterproof zip-bag.
The kit itself includes two adapter cables, the home charger, one smart jumper cable with clamps and helpful, detailed instructions. Your POD X10 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter carries with it a 3-year warranty.
POD X10 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter Customer Reviews
1 Customer Review