The current product is out of stock.
Click Jump Starters to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Juice your diesel truck or tractor with a POD X5 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter
- Pocket-sized pack weighs just 1 lb and measures 6.3”L x 3”W x 1.4”H
- Powerful 800 amp jump start port is strong enough for any gas or diesel car, truck or motorcycle
- Capable of up to 20 jumps on each charge, one charge lasts for 6 months unused
- Charges most electronic devices including phones, tablets, navigation, music devices and more
- Features an LED flashlight with three functions—flashlight, strobe and Coast Guard approved S.O.S.
- X5 Portable Jump Starters are available in select color options
- Includes jumper cables, a 12V DC car charger, 100-240VAC charger and USB to 3-way accessory adapter
- Your POD X5 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter carries a 3-year warranty
Dead batteries don’t stay lifeless for long when you equip your ride with a POD X5 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter. Capable of delivering 800 amps of pure power to jump-start both gas- and diesel-powered engines, the POD X5 provides up to 20 jumps with each charge and keeps an unused charge for up to 6 months.
Weighing only 1 lb and measuring just 6.3”L x 3”W x 1.4”H, this compact device is perfect for on-the-go use—fitting easily in your pocket, purse or glove box. Your Power on Demand X5 Pod Pack is useful for more than just a battery boost. This versatile device can also charge almost any of your electronics including phones, tablets, navigation, music devices and more.
POD X5 Jump Start Kits are available in select color options and include a 12V DC car charger, 100-240VAC charger, USB to 3-way accessory adapter and jumper cables. POD X5 Jump Starters even feature an LED flashlight with three helpful functions—a flashlight, a strobe light and a Coast Guard approved S.O.S. signal. Your POD X5 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter is backed by a 3-year warranty.
POD X5 Jump Pack Portable Jump Starter Customer Reviews
6 Customer Reviews
Sort Reviews By:
Reviewed by Tim P (WEST PALM BEACH, FL) Reviewed for a 2013 Ford F-150 — Nov 04, 2016 8:17 AM
After reading reviews on this jump starter,figured this would be perfect for the boat,have only used so far to crank my 8000 watt generator with a completely dead battery,worked perfectly no issues,will carry in my truck in between boat trips
Reviewed by Stephen S (West Kingston, RI) Reviewed for a 2012 Ford F-150 — Jun 09, 2016 9:04 PM
Got this "just in case" and ended up needing it Memorial Day Wk. Over 8 days, we jump started a boat 4 times without recharging the POD X5 once. No problem every time, on an I/o 260 hp Mercruiser gas engine. Father-in-law couldn't believe it the first time, since the POD is so small. He immediately asked me to order him one, and my wife wants one to live in the boat so I've got two more on the way. It is an impressive new battery technology. Haven't needed it for my truck yet, I've got it.
Reviewed by Emil C (Orland, CA) Reviewed for a 2010 Chevy Camaro — Jun 19, 2015 10:11 PM
Very well made and easy to operate. Comes with everything you need. Very compact, stores easily in the trunk of my convertible taking up very little room. Storage case is well made. I am very happy with the product.
- pod batteries
- energizer maintainer 2000 battery charger
- jeep wrangler rugged ridge floor mats
- jet high flow mass air sensor
- mercedes trunk liner
- mitsubishi logo floor mats
- smart car trailer hitch
- honda crv battery
- 2012 kia sportage bug deflector
- 2014 jeep grand cherokee cargo liner
- cost of front bumper guards
- custom automotive bras
- new car size floor mats