- Rebates: $50 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Replace your restrictive factory intake manifold with a power-building Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold
- Builds horsepower and torque where most street rides need it—Idle to 5500 RPM
- Dual-plane, low-rise manifold design with a 180 degree firing order and Edelbrock’s special runner design for balanced air and fuel delivery
- Provides excellent throttle response over a wide RPM range for power when you need it
- Lightweight aluminum construction replaces your heavy, factory cast iron intake manifold
- Great for daily drivers, street machines, 4X4’s and towing rigs
- Cast and machined in-house by the intake manifold experts, Edelbrock
- Available in EGR and non-EGR versions for some rides to ease installation
- Choose from multiple great-looking, corrosion-resistant finishes
- Most performer intake manifolds are 50 state street legal when used with the correct carburetor and in the correct configuration
- 100% made in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty.
The intake manifold on your ride has the all-important job of routing air to hungry cylinders when your right foot demands it. Your stock intake manifold does its job well enough to keep the pistons moving but leaves them craving fresh air and fuel. Give your monster motor access to the performance buffet with an Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold.
Cast from lightweight aluminum and precision-machined, this high-performance intake manifold replaces your heavy, clunky, iron intake manifold. Best of all, an Edelbrock Intake Manifold works with most popular carburetors on the market for a quick, hassle-free fit. Installation generally takes a few hours, but performance gains are noticeable instantly.
Once bolted onto your ride's motor, the Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold's dual-plane, low-rise design routes air efficiently in a 180-degree arc through patented runners. The result is an immediate boost in horsepower and torque from Idle to 5500 RPM. So, ditch the factory cast iron performance-bottleneck and bolt on free-flowing power that's backed by a 1-year warranty with an Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifold.
Edelbrock Performer Intake Manifolds Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
- edelbrock engines & components
- best intake manifold for ls1
- garage door water seal
- intake manifold spacer
- sun shade for hummer
- trunk liners audi
- volkswagen asseccories
- step rails for chevy silverado
- honda element floor mats
- 2012 dodge ram 1500 seat covers
- floor mat for cars
- steering wheel covers for cars
- wood grain interior kits