Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifolds
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/02 - 6/04
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Enjoy all of the great features of the original Performer Intake Manifold and much more, with the Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold
- Designed to replace your factory small-block Chevy intake manifold and provide strong gains between Idle to 5500RPM
- Dual-plane, tuned runner design maximizes torque at 3500 RPM—right where your mouse motor needs it
- Provides reliable bolt-on power for daily drivers, heavy-duty tow vehicles and 4-wheelers
- Cast from aluminum and machined to perfection for a lightweight alternative to your heavy, factory cast iron manifold
- The standard EPS manifold is a perfect upgrade for 1986 and earlier 262-400 cubic-inch small block Chevy V8’s
- Choose the Vortec EPS manifold for small-block Chevy’s with Vortec or Edelbrock E-Tec cylinder heads installed
- Available in Satin, Endurashine and Black Powder-Coat finishes that add custom-styling to your ride’s motor
- Made at Edelbrock’s headquarters, right here in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
The cast iron intake manifold that comes factory-installed on your American iron is holding it back. This restrictive and heavy chunk of metal was designed when disco was popular. Sadly, time and street performance moved on, leaving your ride stuck in its faded glory and the dust of a Prius. So, rip that Bee Gees 8-track out and feel your V8's fever with an Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold.
At the heart of this performance kick-in-the-pants is lightweight aluminum that's cast right here in America at Edelbrock's factory. Performer EPS Intake Manifolds feature tuned intake runners that out-flow your stock intake. Air & fuel is precisely balanced and delivered for peak torque at 3500 RPM—perfect for your small block Chevy. And with your choice of futuristic finishes, these high-performance intake manifolds make your stock intake look like a relic from a by-gone era.
Installation only takes a few hours whether you're bolting it on your small block equipped with standard or Vortec heads. This EPS Manifold immediately adds peak power after a quick carb re-tune. Don't worry about parting ways with your favorite 4-barrel, Edelbrock EPS Intake Manifolds accept any square bore carburetor, for total tuning flexibility. Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer EPS Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
- Does not have a provision for an EGR valve
- Not legal for use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
- Performer EPS manifolds will not fit under a stock Corvette’s hood