- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 8/04 - 8/06
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Take the street by force with the Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold
- Provides all of the great qualities of their legendary Performer Series Intake Manifold with an advanced, power-building design
- Air-Gap design creates a space in between the hot engine valley and intake runners for a denser air charge and more power
- Performance designed intake runners provide high velocity airflow for crisp throttle response between Idle-5500RPM
- Designed to fit your carbureted 1955-95 small block Chevy V8
- Performer-style carb pad provides the perfect foundation for your square-bore or spread-bore carburetor
- Adds a custom look while retaining good drivability
- Choose from multiple engine-enhancing finishes
- Cast and machined at Edelbrock’s facilities from lightweight aluminum, right here in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your small block Chevy V8 puts out decent power, but adding performance mods adds a ton of engine heat to go along with the boost in power. Before you know it, your ride's engine is sucking nothing but hot air, killing horsepower. So what can you do to feed your American iron's cast furnace with a fresh blast of power-building cold air? The answer to your heat-soaked intake woes is an Edelbrock Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold.
Edelbrock took their legendary Performer Manifold and put an air gap between the hot engine valley and intake runners. This allows your engine to breathe in cold, dense air for a boost in power. Your ride's idle quality also stays rock-solid with plenty of pep when you tip the throttle. And, there's plenty of power to feed up to 5500 RPM worth of excitement.
Designed for your 1955-95 small block Chevy V8, this manifold easily replaces the bulky cast iron factory unit. High-flowing Edelbrock Performer Air Gap Intake Manifolds are cast from lightweight aluminum and machined in the USA by Edelbrock. By shedding that extra weight your ride becomes faster and more responsive. So, complement your hot rod and enjoy 1-year of worry free performance with a Performer Air Gap Intake Manifold backed by the experts at Edelbrock.
- No provision provided for exhaust heated chokes or exhaust crossovers
- Will not fit under a stock Corvette hood
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- edelbrock engines & components
- g floor review
- best intake manifold for ls1
- leather steering wheel kit
- mercedes benz floor mats with logo
- jeep brush guard
- kia seat covers
- 2003 nissan maxima floor mats
- 2008 ford edge seat covers
- step boards for toyota tundra
- tonneau truck bed covers
- air filters car
- custom auto seat covers