- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Power your carbureted ride to new levels with an Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold
- Features a dual-plane, high-rise design with a 180-degree firing order for great throttle response with additional top-end power
- Complements other performance mods such as free-flowing exhaust systems and high-lift cams
- The ideal intake manifold for serious street or competition engines with power bands up to 6500 RPMs
- Made from cast aluminum for weight savings over your ride's factory cast iron intake manifold
- Designed to build horsepower on your Chevy, Chrysler, Ford, Oldsmobile or Pontiac V8
- The perfect platform for your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series, Edelbrock Performer Series or any 4-barrel, square bore carburetor
- Available in multiple finishes tailored to your ride's under-hood style
- Cast and machined at Edelbrock foundry and headquarters, right here in America
- Your Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifolds is backed by a 1-year warranty
Bolting on performance mods raises the RPM range of your ride's motor and its demand for fresh air at high engine speeds. No matter how good your camshaft, exhaust system or other radical mod is, it won't reach its full potential with a performance bottleneck bolted to the motor. So, if you're still rollin' a stock, cast iron intake manifold, your ride is sucking wind and missing out on horsepower. Breathe some extra wind into your ride's high-winding sails with Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifolds.
These performance manifolds are designed to provide a blend of high-RPM performance and throttle response for ultra-powerful street machines and serious competition rides. Larger runners and plenums funnel air to support power gains up to 6500 RPMs. Thanks to the dual-plane design with a 180 degree firing order, Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifolds provide good throttle response for a daily driver. And, this high-revving performer throws in a bit of style with your choice or gear head-approved finishes.
Each manifold is cast from lightweight aluminum at Edelbrock's foundry and machined that their headquarters right here in the USA. This makes for a high-quality, perfect fitting manifold that far out-performs your ride's heavy, cast iron manifold. Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifolds accept any square-bore carburetor and is the ideal platform for your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series or Performer Series carb. Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not legal for sale or use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
Edelbrock Performer RPM Intake Manifolds Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Shane C (Auburn University, AL) Reviewed for a 1973 Ford F-100 — Jul 30, 2013 10:19 AM
I received my intake on time and it got into my 360 engine perfect. Of course we ran into a few problems but its a 40 year old truck. It really made my old 73 engine come alive! Glad it worked out and would recommend buying from auto anything.