Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifolds
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/03 - 3/05
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Ramp up your ride's high-RPM performance with a blast of cool air with Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifolds
- Built to perform like the Performer RPM but with an added air-gap under the plenum for even more power
- This high-rise intake adds maximum power for modified engines from 1500 to 6500 RPMs
- Dual-plane design with a 180-degree firing order retains good throttle response that's ideal for daily drivers
- Large runners and plenum feed any engine with a high-lift camshaft and free-flowing exhaust system
- Replaces your heavy cast iron intake manifold with a lightweight cast aluminum performance intake manifold
- Works great with your Edelbrock Thunder AVS Series, Performer Series or a square-bore carb of your choice
- Available in multiple race-ready finishes
- Made in the USA at Edelbrock's foundry and headquarters
- Backed by a 1-year warranty
Heat's a bad thing unless you're burning your tires or the competition. As engine heat creeps into the intake manifold, performance begins to suffer. Make sure the only thing full of hot air is the guy next to you at the starting line with Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifold.
Edelbrock took their RPM Manifold and kicked it up a notch by adding heat-insulating space between the lifter valley & the intake runners. The result is a cooler, denser air-charge entering the engine for a boost in horsepower. With it's dual-plane design, large intake runners & 1500-6500 RPM power range, throttle response will never be an issue.
The performance inspired carb pad accepts a Thunder AVS Series, Performer Series or square-bore flange carburetor. Designed especially for AMC, Chevy, Ford and Oldsmobile V8 engines to provide optimal power. Best of all, they're cast from lightweight aluminum for major weight savings and machined in the USA at Edelbrock's foundry. And to top it off, your Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap intake is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Not for use on pollution-controlled motor vehicles
Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap Intake Manifolds Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
- edelbrock engines & components
- banks economind tuner reviews
- best intake manifold for ls1
- undercover tonneau reviews
- mercedes benz all weather floor mats
- mercedes benz car mats
- chevy truck bed rails
- floor mats for gmc yukon xl
- grill guard for nissan frontier
- honda crv cargo tray
- custom grills
- air filter for car
- air intake systems for trucks