- What Do You Drive?
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Improve the feel of your drivetrain with aFe Control PFADT Series Engine Mounts
- Designed to replace your soft factory mounts to improve vehicle launches and traction
- Anodized mounts are mated to nickel-plated brackets with replaceable, polyurethane bushings
- Comes with the PFADT Series’ signature eye-catching orange finish
- Engineered for direct-fit installation with no required modifications
- Complete engine mount set includes stainless steel positioning pin and Grade-10.9 hardware
- For an even more improved feel, add the aFe Control PFADT Series Transmission Mounts
- Your aFe Control PFADT Series Engine Mounts carry a 1-year warranty
While your stock suspension is more than capable of handling your daily drive, those frequent trips to the track—and hard launches off the line—are a recipe for disaster. Keep wheel hop from ruining your quarter mile times and enjoy the traction you’ve been missing with aFe Control PFADT Series Engine Mounts.
Designed for direct-fit replacement of your soft factory components, PFADT Motor Mounts improve the feel of your entire drivetrain thanks to CNC-machined, 6061 anodized T6 aluminum mounts, mated to nickel-plated brackets with replaceable, polyurethane bushings.
Sold as a complete set, your PFADT Engine Mounts include a stainless steel positioning pin and Grade-10.9 hardware – everything you need for mod-free installation. Available in PFADT Series’ signature eye-catching orange finish, these quality mounts upgrade your ride’s suspension and style. Your aFe Control PFADT Series Engine Mounts carry a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- afe control external engine parts
- bosch map sensor
- pop locks for tailgates
- power chips versus programmers
- hummer logo floor mats
- hyundai trunk mat
- volkswagen car cover
- dashboard covers for honda civic
- land cruiser mats
- vent shades for ford f150
- car racks
- low profile truck tool box
- pickup truck covers