- Rebates: $150 Details
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Turn your horsepower and engine flow up a notch with Edelbrock E-Street Cylinder Heads
- Designed to give your ride awesome entry-level street performance
- Best for combustion engines operating in the idle-to-5500 RPM range
- Equipped with as-cast ports that flow as efficiently as ported heads
- Choose fully-assembled heads or custom ready-to-build
- Made of cast aluminum and heat-treated at the Edelbrock Foundry
- Order your Edelbrock E Street Cylinder Heads individually or in pairs
- Your Edelbrock E Street Heads are covered by a 1-year warranty
For responsive throttle action and gains in horsepower you wouldn’t have thought possible, there are few options better than swapping out your stock cylinder heads. But when the time comes to choose the replacement, most gearheads stall at the light. Make the wise choice and upgrade with Edelbrock E-Street Cylinder Heads.
Sporting efficient as-cast ports and engineered to improve your street-level ride, Edelbrock E Street Cylinder Heads are best for engines operating in the idle-to-5500 RPM range. Shipping to your door either fully assembled or barebones for your ready-to-build custom fitment, cast aluminum Edelbrock E Street Heads are heat-treated for strength over time at the San Jacinto-based Edelbrock Foundry.
Sold individually, Edelbrock E Street Heads are backed by a 1-year warranty.