- Ramp up your Ford’s 5.0L or 5.8L performance by lifting the intake manifold with Edelbrock Intake Manifold Spacer Kits
- Insulates the incoming air charge from engine heat to help increase horsepower
- Made from fiber laminate material with excellent heat-insulating properties
- Raises the intake manifold 1/2" which also provides additional clearance for taller valve covers.
- Designed specifically for Ford's 5.0L or 5.8L V8 engines
- Comes with everything you need for installation
- Your Edelbrock Intake Manifold Spacer Kits are backed by a 1-year warranty
Engine heat is the bane of horsepower. It creeps into your ride's fresh air and makes it expand so that less air fits inside the cylinders. And, when it comes to your 5.0L or 5.8L Ford V8 engine, heat easily finds its way into the intake manifold and restricts your performance. So, keep power-robbing engine heat at bay with Edelbrock Intake Manifold Spacer Kits.
These fiber laminate spacers fit between the lower and upper intake manifolds and insulate against engine heat, resulting in a boost in horsepower. They bolt on easily and include everything you need for installation. And these spacers lift your intake manifold, which allows an extra 1/2" of clearance for taller valve covers. Best of all, your Edelbrock Intake Manifold Spacer Kits are backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Make sure to measure hood clearance tolerances and adjust correctly during installation
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Edelbrock Intake Manifold Spacer Kits
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 6/04 - 6/08
There are no customer reviews for this product
- edelbrock engines & components
- hawk performance brake pads review
- best intake manifold for ls1
- dee zee trailer tongue box
- gmc truck floor mats
- honda rubber floor mats
- subaru all weather mats
- hitch for infiniti ex35
- 2012 ram 1500 floor mats
- cadillac cts bra
- truck mirrors aftermarket
- vehicle performance chips
- roof luggage rack