- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Get it for the Holidays!
U.S. shipments only. Excludes AK and HI.
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Unleash your inner street beast with quality Edelbrock Performer Cylinder Heads
- Equipped with as-cast ports for you to modify or hone for the level of flow you want
- Engineered to imbue your ride with maximum asphalt performance
- Ideal for combustion engines operating in the idle-to-5500 RPM range
- Come either fully assembled or bare for your custom-build
- Cast aluminum heads are heat-treated at the Edelbrock Foundry in CA
- Performance Cylinder Heads are sold individually and carry a 1-year warranty
No matter where you’re headed or what you’re doing, ensure your street-level engine’s got what it takes to get there in style. But first, make sure you’ve done your job right by installing a quality set of hardworking Edelbrock Performer Cylinder Heads.
Wrought from cast aluminum and heat-treated in the fires of the San Jacinto-based Edelbrock Foundry, Edelbrock Performer Heads are a major component in building horsepower because it’s through them that all-important fuel, air and exhaust flow.
Outfitted with modifiable as-cast ports and available either completely assembled or bare as-needed, these Performance Cylinder Heads are sold individually and backed by a 1-year warranty.