- Ready your 1994-95 5.0L Mustang for an intake manifold with an Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold Throttle Body Adapter
- Designed to adapt your '94-95 5.0L Ford Mustang to accept an Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold
- Bolts to your stock throttle body, or an Edelbrock 65mm or 70mm throttle body
- Includes all necessary gaskets and hardware for an easy installation
- 50-state legal stock replacement design
- Available in your choice of finish
- Cast and machined in the USA at Edelbrock's foundry and headquarters
- Your Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold Throttle Body Adapter is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your 1994-95 Mustang is a unique beast. It's the last pony car to rock a 5.0L V8 before the tried-and-true pushrod design went out the door in favor of a new "modular" motor with overhead camshafts. Your ride's 5.0L has plenty of tuning potential but those final years set it too far apart from previous five-0's, limiting your intake manifold choices. Now, Edelbrock bridges the performance accessory gap between the 1994-95 5.0L Mustangs with Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold Throttle Body Adapters.
These adapters allow you to bolt an Edelbrock Performer 5.0 or Performer 5.0 RPM II Intake Manifold unleashing hidden ponies without a hitch in your giddy-up. They're designed to work with your factory throttle body, an Edelbrock 65mm throttle body or a 70mm unit for a quick bolt-on fit. And, they include the gaskets and hardware that you need to bolt your adapter to a Mustang Performer Intake Manifold. Best of all, your Edelbrock Performer EFI Intake Manifold Throttle Body Adapter is backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 10/06 - 10/08