- Wake up your LT1- or LT4-equipped Chevy with Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap LT1/LT4 Intake Manifolds
- Bolts in place of your OEM intake manifold and has provisions for factory emissions equipment
- Features a short runner tunnel-ram design, larger plenums & intake runners to boost airflow for an increase in power
- Built-in insulating air gap in between the intake runners and lifter valley keeps incoming air cool and dense
- Designed for ultra-high performance street and competition rides and builds horsepower from 1500 to 6500 RPMs
- Designed to work with Edelbrock 52mm and 58mm throttle bodies or late OEM LT1 throttle bodies that are installed with 94-96 Late Model fuel rails.
- Made in the USA at Edelbrock’s foundry and headquarters
- Your Edelbrock Performer RPM Air Gap LT1/LT4 Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
The Chevy LT1/LT4 is an engineering marvel compared to the previous generation it replaced, with reverse-flow cooling and higher compression ratios. Considering all of the neat tech that went into the second-generation small block Chevy, it's surprising the GM engineers designed the stock intake manifold to be so restrictive. Sadly, no matter how many performance mods you throw on your LT1 or LT4, if the fresh air can't efficiently enter the cylinders, your ride's missing out on horsepower. So, unleash your LT1 or LT4 and feel a rush of new-found performance with Edelbrock RPM Air Gap LT1/LT4 Intake Manifolds.
This performance intake manifold directly replaces your ride's restrictive factory intake manifold, complete with provisions for all emissions equipment for a straightforward installation. Once in place, the larger-than-stock plenums and intake runners flow massive amounts of fresh air with their short runner tunnel-ram design and match perfectly with your other high-flowing performance mods. Edelbrock RPM Air Gap LT1/LT4 Intake Manifolds feature an insulating space between the lifter valley and intake runner to keep income air nice and cool. This translates to a boost in horsepower from 1500 to 6500 RPMs for serious street contenders or full-competition rides.
And to support maximum tuning potential, they're designed to use Edelbrock 52mm or 58mm throttle bodies. No worries if you have an OEM LT1 unit though, just grab a set of late model 1994-96 fuel rails to install it. Your Edelbrock RPM Air Gap LT1/LT4 Intake Manifold is cast from lightweight aluminum and machined in the USA at Edelbrock's foundry and headquarters for unbeatable quality. Best of all, they're backed by a 1-year warranty.
- Recommended intake gasket: LT1: Edelbrock #7243 or GM #12524653, LT4: Edelbrock #7244 or GM #12367777
- LT1 Port Exit Dimensions: A-2.06", B-1.15", LT4 Port Exit Dimensions: A-2.12" x 1.20"
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 5/25 - 5/27
There are no customer reviews for this product
- edelbrock engines & components
- bakflip tonneau cover review
- best intake manifold for ls1
- intake manifold spacer
- jeep floor mats
- mercedes benz seat covers
- ford brush guards
- honda odyssey car mats
- running boards for 2012 dodge ram 1500
- 2010 silverado seat covers
- all weather car covers
- carbon fiber interior kits
- wind deflector for cars