- Take your Ford 5.0L & 5.8L Small-Block V8’s performance to new heights with Edelbrock Performer RPM II EFI Intake Manifolds
- Designed to fit 86-95 Ford 5.0L Mustangs, 87-96 5.0L Trucks and 88-96 Ford Trucks under 8600 GVW with 5.8L engines
- Boost horsepower from 1500 to 6500 RPMs
- Perfect for both street and strip usage
- Features a V-shaped crossover which passes into eight large, individual runners
- Larger plenums and runners complement your other high-flowing performance mods like headers and high-lift camshafts
- Provides the perfect platform for your Edelbrock 70mm throttle body
- Available in your choice of heart-pounding finishes
- 50-state street legal for 1986-95 Ford Mustangs with a 5.0L V8
- Made in the USA at Edelbrock’s foundry and factory
- Your Edelbrock Performer RPM II EFI Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
Your 5.0L or 5.8L small block Ford has some serious performance potential. But, the good ‘ole blue oval engineers bolted on an intake manifold that produces terrible airflow. Luckily, the guys over at Edelbrock developed the perfect performance accessory to free up your Ford's horsepower—Edelbrock Performer RPM II EFI Intake Manifolds.
Edelbrock casts and machines these beauties right here in the U.S.A. from high-quality aluminum that comes in your choice of stylish finishes. Edelbrock Performer RPM II EFI Intake Manifolds feature a modular design, which allows you to split the upper manifold from the lower manifold for easier engine maintenance and better access for modifications. They're designed for '86-95 Ford 5.0L Mustangs and '87-96 5.0L & 5.8L F-Series Trucks. On top of that, these bad boys are 50-state street legal on 1986-95 5.0L Ford Mustangs.
Edelbrock Performer RPM II EFI Intake Manifolds feature a V-shaped crossover with an increasing cross-sectional area, which passes over to eight large tapered runners. This advanced design boosts horsepower from 1500 to 6500 RPMs while maintaining good street manners. So, don't let a restrictive factory intake manifold hold back your horses. Swap it out for this performance manifold and enjoy high-revving horsepower. Your Edelbrock Performer RPM II EFI Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty.
- 1994-95 Mustangs require Throttle Body Adapter #3835 and Adapter Kit #8025 (see Throttle Body Adapters), and Strut Tower Brace #5225
- May not fit under the stock hood of your 1994-95 Mustang, the use of an aftermarket cowl-induction hood is recommended
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Ships Between 4/27 - 5/01