- Release your throttle body injected Chevrolet from throttled-down performance with Edelbrock Performer TBI Intake Manifolds.
- Designed as a stock replacement for many 1987-95 Chevys
- Street legal and completely emissions compatible
- Reuses your Chevy’s factory throttle body to save you dough
- Some models require an additional chip. If yours does, Edelbrock supplies it for free with proof of purchase
- Cast from lightweight aluminum—perfect for replacing a heavy, cast iron intake manifold
- Comes in a stylish, satin finish
- Edelbrock Performer TBI Intake Manifolds are cast and machined at Edelbrock’s foundry and headquarters in the USA
- Your Edelbrock Performer TBI Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
Chevrolet's throttle body injection is good in the way all of the mechanicals are contained in one central point on top of the intake manifold. When something goes wrong with it, you know just where to look. A major downside to this style of fuel injection though is the poor-flowing intake manifold it's bolted to. If your ride is still using a stock TBI intake manifold, it's missing out on some serious power. Unbolt that restrictive factory TBI manifold and add some muscle to your throttle body injected Chevy with Edelbrock Performer TBI Intake Manifolds.
These street legal and fully emissions compatible performance intake manifolds act as a bolt-on replacement for your 1987-95 Chevy's factory TBI intake manifold for trouble-free cruisin'. Simply replace your stock intake with the Edelbrock Performer TBI Intake Manifold, top it off with your original throttle body, harnesses and hoses and you're ready to roll. Most rides don't require a chip for installation, but if yours does, Edelbrock is happy to supply one with proof of purchase. Once installed, your Performer TBI Intake Manifold provides a boost in horsepower, torque and throttle response that's great for tearing up the street and easier towing.
Edelbrock Performer TBI Intake Manifolds are cast from lightweight aluminum for a weight-saving upgrade from a heavy, cast iron intake manifold. They feature a stylish satin finish, which keeps your ride's engine compartment looking top-notch. Best of all, Edelbrock makes these performance TBI manifolds right here in the USA at their foundry and headquarters. And to top it off, your Edelbrock Performer TBI Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 7/08 - 7/10
There are no customer reviews for this product
- edelbrock engines & components
- best intake manifold for ls1
- best wheel spacers
- hawk lts brake pads review
- lexus rubber floor mats
- bmw rubber floor mats
- ford truck floor mats
- 2012 dodge ram 2500 seat covers
- superchips for f150
- ford fusion floor mats 2010
- nerf steps
- rubber mats for cars
- suv roof storage