- Ready your tuned port injected ride for an infusion of power with Edelbrock Performer TPI Intake Manifolds
- Bolts in place as a stock replacement for many 1985-95 Chevy TPI motors and build power up to 5500 RPMs
- Reuses the stock TPI injection system for an easy, no-mods-needed installation
- Completely street legal
- No additional chips, tuners or modules needed. Just use the one your ride came with
- Made from top-quality, lightweight aluminum
- Cast thick to allow for custom porting
- Pick up the individual components that you need or the whole power-building enchilada
- An available Vortec version allows for use of aftermarket GM style cylinder heads and mild to wild mods
- Sports a stylish satin finish to enhance your ride’s engine compartment
- Made from start to finish in the USA at Edelbrock’s foundry and headquarters
- Your Edelbrock Performer TPI Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty
1985 had two great things going for it: Back to the Future and tuned port injection. This was an age when mullets whipped in the breeze and performance mods took you through time at a face-melting 88 mph. Not surprisingly, time and technology changed in favor of tasteful hair styles and rides with vastly higher top speeds. So, launch your tuned port injected ride out of the past, with modern performance, provided by Edelbrock Performer TPI Intake Manifolds.
Edelbrock discovered the weak link in your ride's TPI system—the restrictive intake manifold. In order to unlock your ride's TPI potential, they then designed a street-legal replacement that out-flows your original unit, right out of the box. This wakes your ride up with a boost in horsepower and torque, up to 5500 RPMs. Edelbrock starts by casting your Performer TPI Intake Manifold at their foundry and finish machines them at their headquarters—all in the USA. So, what better way to power your Chevy than with an American-made performance accessory?
Although Edelbrock Performer TPI Intake Manifolds bolt on with not chips or mods needed, they're designed with your mods in mind. Thick castings allow for plenty of porting and by choosing the Vortec-ready version, you can throw aftermarket GM-style heads and other mods into the performance mix. And they look great with their classic, satin finish. Even better, your Edelbrock Performer TPI Intake Manifold is backed by a 1-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
Edelbrock Performer TPI Intake Manifolds
- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
- Ships Between 3/04 - 3/06