- 1-Year Lower-Price Guarantee
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Equip your ride with a real collector’s engine – the Edelbrock Signature Series 383 Crate Engine
- Signature Series 383 cubic inch Chevy delivers 460 hp and 460 ft-lbs of torque
- GM ZZ383 short block with forged steel crankshaft, powdered metal rods and hypereutectic pistons
- Water pump, valve covers and air cleaner are uniquely styled with a black finish
- Laser-engraved valve covers boast Vic Edelbrock’s signature and limited edition serial number
- Signature Series 383 Crate Engines are built to order and non-returnable
- Your Edelbrock Signature Series 383 Crate Engine is backed by a 2-year warranty
With a brand name as recognizable as Edelbrock, your engine is as much a collector’s item as it is a well-crafted piece of machinery. That is especially true of the Edelbrock Signature Series 383 Crate Engine.
A truly unique addition to any engine bay, this 383 cubic inch Chevy is capable of delivering up to 460 hp and 460 ft-lbs of torque from the GM ZZ383 short block. Exclusive to Edelbrock Signature Series 383 Crate Engines, these performance engines feature stylized water pumps, valve covers and air cleaners with an eye-catching black finish. Not to mention, each valve cover is laser-engraved with Vic Edelbrock’s signature and the engine’s limited edition serial number.
Your Edelbrock Signature Series 383 Crate Motor is built to order, non-returnable and backed by a 2-year warranty.
This product has not yet been reviewed.
- edelbrock crate engines & kits
- edelbrock e street crate engine
- chrome stubby car antennas
- chrome toyota tundra bug gaurd
- bmw car bra
- gmc truck floor mats
- vw car seat covers
- winter floor mats for honda accord
- 2013 pathfinder cargo mat
- car bra for ford fusion
- soft tonneau cover
- tailgating accessories
- engine performance chip