The current product is out of stock.
Click Crate Engines to view related products
Please answer the following questions before adding to cart to help us provide you with customized for your specific vehicle.
- Soup up your Ford project vehicle with an Edelbrock Supercharged 5.0L Coyote Crate Engine
- Ford aluminum block built for demanding applications – street rod, muscle car or truck
- Boasts a 9.5:1 compression ratio, putting out up to 700 hp on 91-octane pump gas and supplying up to 606 ft-lbs of torque
- Equipped with a high-performance Edelbrock E-Force supercharger system
- Finished in black powder coating for aggressive style and durability
- Edelbrock 5.0 Coyote Crates are built to order and non-returnable
- Your Edelbrock 5.0 Supercharged Coyote Crate Motor is backed by a 2-year warranty
As far as you’re concerned, a long weekend in the garage is worth a lifetime of crossing the finish line first. If you’re a DIY guy with a hunger for power, there’s no better way to cap off your custom build than with an Edelbrock Supercharged 5.0L Coyote Crate Engine.
The core of this complete motor is an all-new Ford aluminum block, and its 9.5:1 compression ratio makes for safe and reliable performance. Capable in every sense of the word, it can crank out up to 700 hp off 91-octane pump gas, while providing an impressive 606 ft-lbs of torque.
Already installed with an E-Force Supercharger system, the Edelbrock Coyote Crate Engine is finished in black powder coating strong enough to withstand the heat under your hood. Built to order and non-returnable, your Edelbrock Supercharged Coyote Engine is covered by a 2-year warranty.