- PaceSetter Catalytic Converters replace inefficient stock models with a higher-flowing, more powerful unit
- Complies with EPA and C.A.R.B. requirements for smog laws on catalyst-equipped vehicles (see notes below for specifics)
- PaceSetter Catalytic Converters are custom-made to fit your specific exhaust system
- Powered by a more efficient honeycomb catalyst that does its job with less restriction and improves scavenging
- PaceSetter Catalytic Converters boast a welded stainless steel case for assured durability
- Bolt-on installation for most vehicles and systems where possible
- Your PaceSetter Catalytic Converter carries a complete 5-year/50,000-mile warranty
Chains are only as strong as their weakest link. Offensive lines only as good as their least effective man. The same goes for your exhaust system: even with custom headers and fast-flowing tailpipes, a stock catalytic converter could be slowing the flow down.
That's where PaceSetter Catalytic Converters enter the system. PaceSetter Catalytic Converters are specially engineered to pick-up the slack in a high-flow exhaust system. An extremely efficient honeycomb catalyst accommodates the faster flow and stays smog legal.
That's right-PaceSetter Catalytic Converters meet EPA and C.A.R.B. requirements for vehicles. You can have the most powerful exhaust system, from header to tip, and be completely street legal.
PaceSetter Catalytic Converters forego flimsy materials, opting instead for a fully-welded stainless steel body. And, your PaceSetter Catalytic Converter is built to last, reflected in the complete 5-year/50,000-mile warranty.
- Laws regarding replacement of catalytic converters are strict and vary by area. Check your local laws for regulations covering catalytic converter installation and replacement.
- Be aware that many vehicles have more than one catalytic converter. Enter your vehicle information above to see available options
Thanks to the Magnuson Moss Warranty Act: US Code – Title 15, Chapter 50, Sections 2301-2312, your vehicle’s factory warranty is protected by law when you add aftermarket parts. Details
PaceSetter Hi-Flow Catalytic Converters Customer Reviews
2 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan W (Bloomington, IN) Reviewed for a 1999 Honda Civic — Dec 18, 2011 11:25 AM
The CAT was a perfect fit. The O2 sensor was in the right location. I was able to take the old one off and bolt this one in about 30 min.
Reviewed by ENRIQUE G (Warwick, NY) Reviewed for a 2005 Honda CR-V — May 29, 2007 9:21 PM
Easy bolt on and direct fit. Notice improved performance and sound. Highly pleased with this item. O2 sensors are in the right locations.
Ships Between 7/29 - 8/02
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- pacesetter exhaust tips
- eastern catalytic converter
- flowmaster catalytic converter
- ca legal catalytic converter
- jeep headers review
- toyota catalytic converter for california
- bmw exhaust
- chevy silverado exhaust systems
- 2002 nissan altima catalytic converter
- 2009 dodge ram 1500 headers
- suv cargo covers
- tailgate nets for trucks
- truck box tonneau cover