- Upgrades your single-exit stock system to a dual-tip design
- Produces a mellow exhaust note to set your Jeep apart
- Includes slash-cut, rounded oval tips
- 2 ¼” mandrel-bent pipes
- Stainless steel design looks great
- Installs after your catalytic converter
- Includes all required hardware
- Backed by a 3-year warranty.
Upgrade your boring stock exhaust with the power and style of a Rugged Ridge Jeep Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System. It takes your stock single exit exhaust and turns it into a smooth looking dual system. Constructed from tough 2 ¼" mandrel bent pipes, your Jeep exhaust gases will have a smooth pathway out of your vehicle. Plus, the mellow tone is just perfect for getting your Jeep noticed, without being obnoxious.
With two rounded oval, stainless steel tips that are slash cut, the Rugged Ridge Jeep Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System adds impressive style to the back of your Jeep. And, it bolts right on to your vehicle with all the necessary mounting hardware included. So installation is sure to be a breeze.
Your new Rugged Ridge Jeep Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System installs after your catalytic converter, so you Jeep will still be emissions legal. Even better, it's backed by a 3-year warranty.
Rugged Ridge Jeep Cat-Back Dual Exhaust System Customer Reviews
4 Customer Reviews
Reviewed by Ryan K (San Diego, CA) Reviewed for a 2013 BMW 3-Series — Jul 03, 2013 1:17 PM
Installed this exhaust on my 2010 Wrangler and love it! The tone is strong but not too loud. has just the right amount of rumble to get noticed, whether i'm offroading or cruising down the highway. MH
Reviewed by CHRISTOPHER R (Walden, NY) Reviewed for a 2013 Dodge Ram — Jul 15, 2012 6:51 AM
Overall quality & appearance very good. instalation was not as easy, one of the bracket arms needed to be rebent for proper fit.
Reviewed by Larry M (Mitchell, IN) — May 29, 2010 8:19 PM
Only had 5 clamps in the package (should have been 6). Clamps would not tighten without stripping threads on bolts. Then had to break bolts to fix. Had to buy larger diameter bolts in order to clamp tight enough.
- Rebates: $99 Details
- Ships By 9/04
- What Do You Drive?
There are no customer reviews for this product
- rugged ridge exhaust review
- heartthrob exhaust for ecoboost
- afe diesel exhaust reviews
- banks turbo back exhaust
- dodge diesel exhaust
- nissan headers
- volkswagen performance exhaust
- flowmaster cat back silverado
- nissan titan exhaust tips
- seat covers for 2012 chevy silverado
- truck bed covers
- floor mats
- car covers